• Art Expression

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong???

1 - I have been having a hard time publishing my sets... It took days to publish a few of my sets.
    2 - Now I have a new issue.. all of my items are not showing up in my set.

Is there a way to rectify these issues? If so please assist me in doing so.

ThanX in advance for the Help!

• @necyluv If you are using a computer clear your cache.

• Art Expression

Actually, I cleared my cache before starting the set to get the new updates that posted. However I will try again. ThanX @Arjanadesign

• Twisted Gypsies

@necyluv These are usually Page glitches that need to be reported to the Admin. in the Help Section of the Community. If you have cleared your Cache & Cookies before you go to the create Page, save your work often while creating the Set, and you're still having these problems, then it's an internal Platform issue. I'm sure URStyle can resolve it if you let them know. I've heard these kinds of things happening with the Create Page from time to time and the problems are usually fixed pretty quickly.

• Art Expression

@RainHeartArt In all honesty I thought this was where to report my issues. Saving my work often is definitely a must [this I know from another incident] Thank you very much, I will try again.

• Fashion Contests

@necyluv

I do believe that Urstyle is making many changes to accomodate us. This is more than likely affecting some members. I have not had the problem of publishing sets. I noticed one problem a few minutes ago. I left comments for a member on a set. I then went back to my profile and checked my last set I made and the remarks I just left for her were on that set. Now that is really strange. Lets hope we all get through these changes with as little frustration as possible. Oh by the way, are you using Chrome? That is what you should be using. Hope it all ends well soon...Take care....Hugs 💛💜

• Twisted Gypsies

@necyluv well, you can report a problem anywhere in Community, there's no rules about it or anything and if I have issues I usually post in a few places, I was just thinking the Help Page would be, well, helpful 🙂 I'm sure URStyle will get this worked out. You can also send a private message to Olivpear. She's really great at getting back to people! Have you tried another Browser perhaps? I normally use Google Chrome but I have Opera as a back up. Really hope you can get this handled quickly!

• Magazine Look

Hi dear! The item problem should be fixed now, please try to upload a new item and check "MY ITEMS" tab in the Creator. 😊

As for the publishing issue, I think that URSTYLE team is working on it. 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.