Game of Thrones RP (High Fashion) - On Hold

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@punkette123 I would prefer loose, vague pre-mades if that makes sense? Like maybe just list traits typical of each House but let people have more freedom with their actual characters

• THE ARCHIVES

Alright here's what I think is going to be best. For now, everyone claim a role they want. For those who want more detailed premades once you have gotten your role, message me and I can give you more detail.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@punkette123 I would like to claim Lannister female, if that's okay?

And if we are doubling, could I also do Tyrell male?

• bell, book & candle

@punkette123 Can I claim a Tully female (Okay, actually the character I'd mentioned before, the Baratheon bastard who was raised by the Blackfish), or if you'd rather I not bring in my OC, a Stark female?

• @Punkette123 can I claim a female Targaryen?

• can i claim a Tyrell female? or if @buffykdh plan is approved then can i have a Stark female ?

• THE ARCHIVES

@buffykdh Ok so could we maybe call it Baratheon Bastard raised by one of the houses listed? Or does it have to be Blackfish? If you really want, I can do it

• THE ARCHIVES

OK SO all of you who are sharing houses, please make sure to talk to each other.

• bell, book & candle

@punkette123 Since it seems like the other Stark place is claimed (unless that's me and I'm just being obtuse)... It doesn't have to be the Blackfish, since Tully isn't an option per se but that was sort of part of her character? But the Stark/Tully conflict with the Lannisters sort of fit with the background I'd had for her.

• alt text

Full Name: Amari Targaryen

“Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading a pack."

Nickname: Mari

Position in Family: Heir

Birthday: April 16th

Occupation: The most prestigious fashion designer in all of Europe. She also owns and manages all locations of the luxurious Amari Lodge. She has many locations spread across Europe and North America.

Personality: She shed the timid and weakness over the past couple of years she has hardened her exterior and learned to trust no one. Bringing her family name back from shame is her number one priority. She has no time for relationships, platonic and most definitely romantic. Nothing will distract her from her goal. She rarely does anything for fun. She will not go down in history as someone who was the daughter of a horrible man. She will make a new name for herself.

Likes: winning, being right, never holding back, business, seriousness, money, honor, not that anyone would ever find out... watching reality tv, disbelievers (she loves to prove them wrong)

Dislikes: whiners, employees who complain about hard work, perverted men who think they can take advantage of her, all men really, flying commercial, anything non-designer

Habits:

• Overworking herself
    • Not listening to others

Secrets: She aided in her father’s murder.

Strengths: navigating business transactions, talking (she can talk her way into or out of almost anything), her persistence,

Weaknesses: her sister, NY..for some reason every time she thinks about it she gets scared, The Lannisters Family

Biography: Amari has always been meek. That’s what made her brother the choice for heir. Her family never saw any shred of leadership instilled in her. So they groomed her to become a wife. Their plan was to merge their business with whoever has the most success when the time came. The foundation of that merge would be a marriage between Amari and the son of whatever business they wanted. For years Amari was the most sought after bachelorette. Girls hated her, Guy wanted to marry her, only for the business and family ties. After the end of their family reign in NY her and her sibings scattered to Europe. Her brother well he fell apart. He didn’t want any part of the shame their family name brought upon them. He stepped aside and gladly handed her the heir name. At first she didn’t know what to do. She soon made ties with Dothrak Industries, slowly taking over the business. Not only did she build her company from the rubble her sorry parents left her in, but it’s standing as tall as ever. She plans to restore power into her name. She will make sure she changes the light of her family name. She will no longer be seen as that timid and weak girl. No, she is a leader.

Residence in NYC: She lives in the newly built Amari Lodge in the Upper East Side

Face Claim: Jessica Morrow

Taken By: @filthysoul

• if doubling is a thing can i claim a baratheon female and a greyjoy male?

• THE ARCHIVES

@buffykdh I claimed the other Stark for you just in case. Let me see what I can do

• bell, book & candle

@punkette123 Okay 🙂 I'll wait a bit to post anything then.

• THE ARCHIVES

@buffykdh I'm really sorry but would you mind taking the stark?

• THE ARCHIVES

I'm going to call auditions for July 6th so if I didn't mark taken by the character for you let me know and I will fix that @buffykdh @filthysoul @ayzrules @monkeymanda22 @bloodystilinski

• bell, book & candle

@punkette123 Of course not ❤ I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't willing.

• @punkette123 Im working on a Stark Female and @buffykdh and my character are going to be sisters

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@punkette123 Would it be possible to get an extension on the deadline? I'm currently getting ready for a trip overseas (leaving on the 6th, actually) but I'll definitely have a bit of time to finish character info after I land

• I am picking the Tyrell female.
    Her name will be Florence Rose Tyrell.
    She is 23 and she runs an art gallery that deals with feminist art. She works also as a model. She is slender but she has assets. her hair is golden brown and her eyes are amber colored.
    She is sly, cunning and expert in politics. She often uses her beauty in order to manipulate those who surround her at her own advantage.
    She wants to marry a tycoon, but she doesn't want to be only a trophy wife.
    Face claim: Natalie Portman0_1530625426239_Natalie+Portman+19th+Annual+GLAMOUR+Women+1H9-wqH-5Apl.jpg
    Likes: Art, Feminism, Politics, Ballet and Dance, reading novels, partying, organizing charity events.
    Dislikes: being underestimated and not trusted enough just because she is a woman, sleazy and coarse men trying to impress her.

• This post is deleted!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.