20th June Update: Firefox Clipper

• Twisted Gypsies

@olivpear good morning! Sorry for the delay in replying and thank you so much for your response. Yes, to be more specific:

The Clipper in Firefox basically won't allow me to upload any Items to URStyle anywhere on the Net.

When I click on UR button, it will give me the box that allows me to choose the Items and it will allow me to "send" the Item, but it none of them show up in my Items Page or in my Create Page either. So something is wrong in that the links aren't being acknowledged by the software. I cleared my cache and cookies, I've refreshed the pages I'm uploading from and I refreshed my Items Page as well. I've even restarted my computer and I still can't get it to work.

In addition, in Chrome, I can't get the Clipper to work at all. Everytime I choose an Item, I get this message that says I need to Log In to my account, when I'm already logged in. Even if I do try and log in, it gives me this dead face page or it makes the page I'm on freeze.

It will sort of work in Opera but only in Pinterest and only one Item at a time, so it takes just as long to upload an Item with the Clipper as it does with the Add Items button. I have the same problem with all the other sites as I do with Firefox. The Clipper will allow me to choose and send, but it won't accept the links of the Items I choose.

So I don't know what's going on but if the URStyle Team could find some answers I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much for everything you do! 🙂

• URSTYLE Team

@rainheartart Hello Dear! Thank you kindly for a detailed description of the problem. It will certainly help us deal with the problem. I will ask my Team to work on it ASAP. Have a lovely day ♥

• Twisted Gypsies

@olivpear You're the best and so is the URStyle Team! 🙂 Have a great day too!!

• It's wonderful! I have another question - I can't find my items in common search. Are my items available only for me and people visiting my page, or I could do something to be visible in search results?

• Magazine Look

@clipsocallipso Hi dear 🙂 Your items appear on your profile - under the tab ITEMS (uploads) and tab LIKES (liked items).

0_1530120914430_prt.png

You will also see your items in the CREATE mode under MY ITEMS (uploads) and LIKES (liked items).

0_1530121061998_Unfftitled.png

• Magazine Look

@clipsocallipso By the way, I think that your uploaded items currently appear only on your profile for now - you can see them and people who visit your profile 🙂 You can contact Ms Oliwia via [email protected] and ask her more about this 💝

• @vn1ta The site is almost useless for me while the items don't appear in common search. I used Polyvore to promote my art, and a lot of people used my products in their sets. Urstle is not working this way 😞

• Doll Group

@clipsocallipso Not completely, but different, I would say. I'm currently using items from both @wacky-workshop https://urstyle.com/collections/8780 and @donatea-fashion https://urstyle.com/collections/4714 for one, to promote them. I also use background art and photography that links to photo-shoots of these mentioning where people can contact them.

• Magazine Look

@clipsocallipso Well, one idea is to add your items to collections. 🙂 All collections made by URSTYLE members are available in the side menu (you will see a link that says "COLLECTIONS"). Users will be able to find your items / collections there.

0_1531959477631_coll.png

Another solution is to contact URSTYLE team ([email protected] or [email protected]) and tell them about the issues you're encountering. They will be able to help you more than me 💝

• URSTYLE Team

@clipsocallipso That's true, we are not allowing to display user-added items in the search results. We can't trust every new user that his content will be suitable. If you want to promote own items, you should first of all take care of building own community and visibility here, get more followers and increase your influencing range.

All I want to say is that we are in the early stage, people who are now creating own community and collecting more followers will be important influencers in the future (compare it to first days of Instagram)

Marketplace feature is also in the development phase.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.