TIDE POOLS ✰ A Roleplay

• Hello hello!
    I finally got around to plotting etc. so here are some thoughts. Let me know if you guys have any further plot ideas for your character and Henry C./want something changed

○ Fannie Briggs ( @followyourbliss )

So Henry probably knows Fannie from around town seeing as they both grew up in Seaside. Perhaps he looks out for her, perhaps she lectures him on mermaids. One thing’s for sure - the pair have completely different beliefs, and Henry’s aren’t easily swayed.

○ Rowan Burres ( @lecoupdefoudre )

I will message u, my love my life

○ Tina Li ( @ayzrules )

Totally agree. Henry is wary of outsiders and would probably be reluctant to cooperate in her questioning. Instead of answering seriously he’d most likely be a ridiculous flirt or spout some absolute Bull just for the laughs. He would certainly live up to his reputation and I doubt that she’d be bothered to try and look beyond it unless she met his sister.

○ Henry Holloway ( @spacelava )

Henry C. isn’t the kind of guy to think too deeply about what others think of him. He couldn’t care less about Henry H. - though he does insist on calling him Holloway - and will go great lengths to prove his total ignorance of the band boy. Perhaps his little sister is a mini Karate Turtles fan? That would for sure grind Cabidis’ gears. Perhaps they have both gone after the same girl at some point? I’m not sure. There’s inherent competition between two people with the same name but Henry C. would seldom ever let his blasé surfer attitude crack, let alone confront Holloway. I imagine they’d both try to mind their own business until circumstances force them otherwise.

○ Savannah Morgan ( @bloodystilinski )

Well I can bet that Savannah and Henry probably knew each other growing up. Possibly they were childhood friends? Hung out at the beach together, indulged in underage drinking at campfires, had mini swimming competitions? Of course that all changed when Savannah went off to college. Henry stuck behind in Seaside and lived the life they had always lived. Savannah, to him, could be a completely different person nowadays. He sees her as smart, courageous, and totally out of his (and anyone else’s league). If Henry is going to by shy around anyone, it’s going to be her.

○ Paul Murray ( @agentdanascully )

Henry puts his hand up for drug-related debauchery. Let’s be real - a surf-shop assistant and true as you get Surfer Boy? He’s definitely dealing. Henry probably thinks Paul seems like a decent enough guy. He’d invite him for beers on the beach, give him better ‘produce’, and help him out around town whenever he could.

○ Adeline Wright ( @punkette123 )

Henry could smell Adeline’s New Yorker attitude and demeanour from a mile away. A New Yorker in a surfing competition? Henry is doubtful of her success. So, perhaps when he sees that she can do more than merely stay on the board, he is either impressed or tinged with the feeling of competition. What do you think Adeline would think about Henry?

○ Grace Stins ( @mint )

Henry’s not usually a fan of outsiders but even he cannot resist the charm of a beautiful woman. Does he fancy her? Of course. She excites him; she keeps him on his toes. She’s got all the gusto of a real surfer girl but with something…more. Something that he can’t quite tap into. More than his attempts to entertain, Henry’s efforts have been desperately placed in trying to read the girl. But, of course, Henry is short-sighted. He doesn’t dwell on things that aren’t easy and eventually, beer, sand, her smile and the waves is all he needs to know.

○ Arabella Rown ( @filthysoul )

Hello hello! That sounds great. Henry is a very upfront, take or leave it kind of guy so perhaps that would be refreshing for Bella. He would always be up for chatting away an afternoon and providing the home-made lemonade. Alternatively/Additionally, Henry is a relentless (oblivious) flirt so he could try to put his paws on Lily a little?

Alsooooo

M O N D A Y || July 23rd
    Welcome to the opening day of High Tide! Serving and surfing up refreshments, Seaside's best tacos and nachos, be sure to get your butt to the beach to be at the center of it all - a party to commemorate the occasion. Bring your dogs and your boards, it'll be a hot one and folks - we're going all night long.

Henry will most likely be bartending for most of the party - though I'm sure he'll manage to escape into the celebrations at some point. Feel free to him include him in your stories and let me know if you want to collab at all.

• Hey all! The precursor story for Bambi before the actual event is up here if you want to read it: https://urstyle.com/styles/1772302
    I'll have the actual event story to follow soon! I hope I got the characters I used right but please let me know if I messed up!

@mint @filthysoul @Followyourbliss @lecoupdefoudre @lonaxos @ayzrules @spacelava @bloodystilinski @agentdanascully @Punkette123

• Hi, so it took me two days to write this and I don't usually write in first person, but there was no other way I could perfectly capture Henry and it turned out okay??? Not sure. Anyways sorry for the lack of inclusions sorta aimed this to be Henry's intro story before the real thing. I promise a second story is coming up soon because I'm in love with this boy.

Okay, enough rambling - you can read the story here

@mint @filthysoul @Followyourbliss @lecoupdefoudre @lonaxos @ayzrules @spacelava @bloodystilinski @agentdanascully @Punkette123

• Hello!!! So I copied @mint and @spacelava and wrote an intro story for Henry Cabidis.

If you wanna read it you can so here

Actual event story will come sooooon

@mint @filthysoul @Followyourbliss @lecoupdefoudre @spacelava @ayzrules @spacelava @bloodystilinski @agentdanascully @Punkette123

• alt text

So, remember how I said that I'm working on a follow up intro story, but I somehow ended up writing three more chapters instead and yeah.... if you are interested you can read more about Henry H here.

• alt text

So I followed suit and did a bit of an intro for Arabella's band the TAKERS. The first event shall be up before tomorrow! Here's the intro.

/taglist/

• THE ARCHIVES

So I'm not getting any tags for this thread and just saw everything now. I'm going to do my best to get through it all @mint

• @bloodystilinski sorry for being MIA I'll get the rest of my plotting & my story / set up once I get back home from vacation (monday) ☺

• alt text

the first event is up! you can read the story here,

/taglist/

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.