Help! Using my uploaded items in my set

• Fashion Contests

I am having a problem with using my uploaded items that are in my list. I finally figured out how to get items to my list. However, I am wanting to use them in my sets. I am so frustrated this morning. LOL.....I was ready for a day of creativity in Urstyle, but not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Beverly

• Top Sets

I'm not sure that I understood your request very well. Anyway, I will try to help. When you create a set to use your uploaded items you should click on the right pointer (you will see it when you click on "likes"), there will be "My items" section. Hope it will help.

P.S. sorry for my English.

• Twisted Gypsies

@beverly Are you saying that when you click on your Items to start creating, they don't transfer to the blank area of the Create Page? If that is that case, can you try refreshing the Page? There should be an arrow in the shape of a circle at the top left of your browser Page. Click that and it will reboot the Page. It will usually correct any glitches in the Page. 🙂

• Fashion Contests

@rainheartart

I finally figured out that I needed to like it so it would be available in my like list. I was having trouble with a png (transparent) chair. I was trying to crop it to make it not hang over the edge of my room.

• Magazine Look

@beverly It might be the best to take a screenshot so that we can help you further 🙂 You can do that by clicking PRTSC (or FN + PRTSC) on your keyboard and then simply RIGHT CLICK > PASTE the image here (in the reply area).

Best wishes! 💖

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.