Collections

• I t would be lovely to be able to make a collection in the create tool and be able to simply drag and drop items in and customise the comments in each items to make it work.

• Twisted Gypsies

@alyssa-o-halligan URStyle is very, very close to this becoming a feature so hang in there! They're working on it as we speak! 🙂

• @rainheartart I hope so its one of the main things I used polyvore for and it is a big irritance not having it. A way to actually organise our likes and items and combine them would be good

• Twisted Gypsies

@alyssa-o-halligan understood. There are those PV specialties that PV members are pining for and if you go to the URStyle News Page (see the link here) you'll see just how much URStyle has been doing to upgrade their Site to make it easier for us all. They have several things on their "To Do List" and you can catch up with those on this Page as well!

https://urstyle.com/category/52/news

The Polyvore Platform was huge and had a lot of moving parts. There's a lot of baseline issues that need to be revamped/corrected before the other major features can be brought in. I think we all know what a frustration this is, but URStyle is making major strides in catching up with a very complex Platform like PV. We all want more time to create and I'm sure we'll get there pretty quickly! 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.