NEW FEATURE: Zoom + / - :)

• Magazine Look

@craftygemini It is great indeed! 😊 Urstyle is getting better and better each day! 💖

• Oh dear. I could do that already a couple of weeks ago by just sliding my mouse up or down.
    What I am worried abt is the space left over on the worksheet.
    When saving draft and reopening the three words and the redo and undo are then lower and I have to shift my set down.
    I also never use the redo button as I use my command delete on the keyboard. Think these are features working with Safari.
    I was going to ask if it would be possible to put the save draft, open draft and undo and redo buttons higher and next to the publish button, so we can keep our bigger workspace.
    Anyway, thank you for bringing out new features. But the redo, undo, zoom in and zoom out are already workable on an apple keyboard.

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Hi dear 🙂 I think that Urstyle team added visible Zoom in / Zoom out functions because of the new, inexperienced users and because of the people who don't use keyboard shortcuts (some work on mobile too) - they need a visible zoom function. I think that the mouse shortcut for zooming is disabled for now.

As for saving draft and reopening, I'm not sure that I understood you well 😕 Are you saying that buttons are moving up and down (floating on your screen)?

You can suggest new features in this topic ⬅ created by our admin. 🙂

I think that both undo & redo are useful functions. Not everyone uses keyboard shortcuts or knows about them, please note that. This site has and will have many more different users and I think that Urstyle team is truly trying to please all of us. I hope that you understand. 😊 💖

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs By the way, if you use this ⬅ square canvas for your sets , you will have plenty of space to work in, plus you'll get a full size set in the end 😊 Hope this helps! 💖

0_1528456637069_canv.png

• @vn1ta No, I don't mean that vn1ta. I only mean to say that those buttons undo and redo are too far down in the menu. But I could handle that, now you've got two buttons zoom in and zoom out underneath the redo and undo buttons. They end up in my sets. You see I copy all the sets as a safety measure before publishing them and on each of them now those buttons are visible on my set.
    Would it be possible to move them on the side of say the save draft button? In that way they are out of my way, lol.
    I am not using keyboard shortcuts dear, I am just deleting with my delete key as I can do it with my left hand and I will save my right hand by not using the mouse.
    The zoom in and zoom out is not with the keyboard but with the mouse. I discovered that by accident when sliding my finger over the mouse.
    It is wonderful URstyle gives all these new buttons, and they are very useful, but can they be positioned higher up, otherwise we have such little room left for the set. That's all I was on about.
    When I make a set and can't finish it at that moment I save in draft.
    Going back I do click on "open draft" and then the set comes on so big, I have to make it smaller first. This cannot be done with zoom out.
    So sorry but I cannot explain it differently. I would just love the menu to be placed in a horizontal line on the top of the page, instead of in the workfield. Don't worry about me mentioning the keyboard. Have a lovely weekend.

• @vn1ta The setup you're showing I find rather small to work in. The items are very small for me to see. Sorry, but thank you so much for taking the trouble explaining.
    I really don't understand what you mean by this square with the arrow pointing left. My sets go straight through the buttons, as well as through the little icons on the right with shaded areas.

• @vn1ta I looked at that square, following the link to your blank canvas. That is far too small for me, sorry.

• @vn1ta The clearing of cache, cookies and website data in Safari on a Mac thus, is different.
    Go to Safari, Preferences, choose Privacy Tab, then type in URSTYLE, then wait a minute till that comes up in the window, then click on it and remove. Voila.
    Next time you go to Urstyle you have to log in again.

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs Thank you for the detailed response, dear 😊

I understand what you mean, but I'm really not sure if those buttons can be moved - I just make suggestions, but I do not decide about these functions on Urstyle. 🙂

We have one toolbar in the bottom of the Editor, I'm afraid that if another toolbar is added on the top, we will be left with a wide and "short" work space - like a rectangle, instead of the square. I don't know about you, but I'm already struggling with the set height because my laptop has a wide screen, so I have more space horizontally than I have vertically 😄 😅

I understand that all of this depends on the size of our screen and on our preferences, of course. I'd just like to have something similar to what we had on Polyvore - all of us somehow managed to enjoy the same thing there and we were able to find workarounds to make creating easier 😊

I apologize if there was a misunderstanding - I mentioned keyboard shortcuts because you wrote this: ..."But the redo, undo, zoom in and zoom out are already workable on an apple keyboard." Hope you understand 🙂

As for the enlarged sets, I've experienced such a glitch last night, but now everything went back to normal. I'm not sure what's causing it, but our Admin wrote in another post that they're investigating the issue 😊

The canvas that I shared with you can be enlarged in the Editor, but I understand if it doesn't suit you - all of us have different preferences. I honestly wish that I was able to help more! 🙂 Let me know if I can do anything else for you. 💖

• Magazine Look

@carloadofdogs As for the cleaning cache & cookies in Safari, please feel free to post it as a new topic so that everyone interested can see it 😊 I do the same thing and everyone on Urstyle should feel free to do the same 😊

I posted instructions for Google Chrome because it's widely used and because I personally use it 🙂 Hope you don't mind! 💖

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.