I have 2 things I need help with: #1 How do I delete items in the create space in the "likes" category? i have many items that are not coming out see through that i won't use and would like to free up the space. #2 @urstyle, when i try to cut many of the transparencies they out no longer clear or on a black backround...can that be fixed? thanks so much for all you have done and all the help you have given me here! i appreciate all your hard work!

• @vn1ta thanks so much for all this info. so far when i have tried deleting items in like the way you say, they are still there the next time i log in...and i have cleared what you suggest 2 different times... same for cutting things and having them turn up with black backround...how often do you think we need to clear cache? the problem for me is i have to reset up many other places (my bank doesn't recognize me, my email doesn't recognize me, etc. each of these things i have to resign back in to and it is a big job in and of itself for someone not computer savvy...LOL!) if this is what needs to be done I just need to figure something out! so many passwords to keep tract of! thanks again for all your good help. ❤

• Magazine Look

@heartsongs Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, dear 😞 Those were the solutions that I had, unfortunately I cannot do more than that ❤ Maybe you could try to get in touch with Urstyle team via [email protected] 🙂 🍀

As for the frequency of cleaning cookies & cache and updating browser - in my experience, this is necessary after most of the updates. As soon as I see news about the update that didn't show up on my page, I clean cookies & cache. I'm sure that Urstyle team will solve this problem in the future, but I'm not sure it can be very soon because they have a lot on their hands 😞

Luckily, there is a solution for saving passwords and other data when you're cleaning cookies & cache 🙂

1. Click the 3 dot menu (upper right corner) in Google Chrome
    2. Go to More tools > Clear browsing data
    3. You will see the tab BASIC and the tab ADVANCED > Click on ADVANCED
    4. Uncheck Passwords and Autofill form data
    5. Click on CLEAR DATA.

0_1528383215040_Uncheck.png

Hope this helps a bit! 🍀 💖

• Top Sets

@vn1ta yeah, it works, just did it before I saw your reply and wanted to share it with @heartsongs
    It was also like that on Polyvore, I always did that on there.

• Top Sets

@deNeve dear, thank you for always upvoting my posts, even if they are not informative. TY for your support! Big hugs to you!!! ♥

• Magazine Look

@asia-12 My solution unfortunately doesn't seem to work for our friend, she says that her "LIKES" tab is the same when she refreshes the page 😞 I don't know what else could be done, but if you do, please feel free to share 🙂 💖

• Top Sets

@vn1ta Hmm, I don't know what kind of browser does she use... Maybe it can be a matter, as well...

• Magazine Look

@asia-12 Yes, you're right, browsers can create a lot of issues 😕 Dear @heartsongs , please tell us about your browser 🙂 Maybe switching to another browser could help! 💖

• Twisted Gypsies

Morning Dear, In reference to your "Likes", go in to the Likes Page and simply click on the heart and it will take way the red color and go blank. That means that Item will deleted from your Likes Page when you either Refresh the Page or you can click on another Page and then go back to the Likes Page and those Items will be gone.

Now, there's this quirky thing that happens where as you scroll down the Page and take click on those hearts if you scroll back up the hearts will have turned back to red. At least it happens on my Like Page. Don't worry about that. The Item is deleted. What you will need to do is "Refresh" the Like Page in order to see that your Items have been deleted. The Refresh Button should be up at the far left. It's an arrow in the shape of circle, Just click on that once or twice and it will give you a clean page.

As far as the transparency Items, URStyle, I believe, is working on that. About 98 percent of our transparency/png Items won't come out clean in URStyle right now (and no Moodboard I know has this capacity anyway, except for Olioboard, but their Feathering Tool doesn't have that pristine blend quality that Polyvore did) because they have to put in a specific graphic code to make this happen or put in a "Feathering" Editing Tool that will allow us to do this ourselves. This is the one thing I miss the most but URStyle has a lot of dishes in the air in terms of upgrades so we just need to be a bit more patient. There are "some" items that do have that automatic transparency and I'll put a Collection together of the ones I have. But the bulk of these transparencies are going to have cracked and jagged edges until we get the codes or the tools so hang in there! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

https://urstyle.com/styles/1654986

Here is a link you can go to. It's actually a "Set" I just put together of a few Transparencies that do work. Just click the heart buttons where you see them listed to the left. 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

Here is another link for anyone needing Fades/Tranparencies. There are a few that don't work, but most of them do. 🙂

https://urstyle.com/collections/3760

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.