EXPLANATION: Donate button / Urstyle collection :)

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, I have noticed that some of you are concerned about Donations and Urstyle store. That's why I decided to post this explanation in hope that it will make you feel relieved. 🙂

💡 The "Donate" button was set up by Urstyle team because a couple of members (including me) asked for that feature. We explained to Urstyle team that we want to help the site development because we know it's very costly.

⌛ I posted a topic about that before (2 months ago) and it was approved by many people. You can see it here ⬅ The same was also asked in this topic ⬅

🎁 I think that "Urstyle collection/store" was Urstyle's attempt to give us something nice (a memory, or something that we can use). That way we would contribute to the site development & get a gift (beside the gift of being able to use this site for free anytime). Shipping for items was also free. I did not interpret Urstyle store as their way to earn because they are already doing everything for free and they have clearly stated that all income from the sale of items will be allocated in URSTYLE development - that means funds go in our direction again, they're invested in the site that WE use.

🔑 Donating or purchasing Urstyle items are both voluntary actions, Urstyle team didn't require anything of us.

📣 Urstyle admin also confirmed that they WILL NOT CHARGE URSTYLE SERVICES (please see the picture attached below).
    0_1528278263575_admin.png

As for me, I just wanted to help Urstyle team spread the word and develop more quickly, so I think that everyone here had the best intentions. Feel free to ask any additional questions. I will be happy to answer whatever I have the answer for. 😊

🌱 P.S. If you are interested in contributing to Urstyle development, please visit this post for more information: https://urstyle.com/topic/1633728/donate-button-is-ready-invest-in-ur-future 💝

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta said in EXPLANATION: Donate button / Urstyle c,ollection 🙂: Good morning you little Pixie! 🙂 Thank you for yours and the Admins. responses! Yes, I think I clarified in my post that I understood the reasons for both the URStyle products and the Donation Page. Also, I appreciate your personal intentions in encouraging members to participate in URStyle's growth by providing some fun products. Upgrades and continual maintenance of a Platform that has so many moving parts is very costly and the Admin. did answer my main question regarding my concerns about a monthly fee so I appreciate the feedback! 🙂

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart You're most welcome, dear! I'm glad that your concerns were put at ease 🙂 Always feel free to speak your mind, it is necessary for all of us to communicate in order to make our community work! 😊 💖

• Magazine Look

I absolutely love that we have the option to donate and that it's 100% optional, so even if we can't we still have full access to everything!

I actually disabled my adblocker for URSTYLE alone so I could click on some if I saw them, though I'm not usually fond of ads elsewhere, and haven't even seen any ads. 🙂 They really are making everything optional for us. 🙂

• Magazine Look

@kitten I totally agree, dear. 😊 Urstyle team is truly fair to us, to say the least! They treat us more than well and I'm sooo grateful 💖

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.