Help

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I just finished a doll I have been up working on for several hours(couldn't sleep).
    This what I got after I opened it back up in Chrome!!! I'm so frustrated! It took me hours to get my doll perfect, and then I had to save it and come back before I published it, and this is what came up. It was all distorted and had to scroll my screen back into place.
    I tried to open it in Microsoft EX too. What am I doing wrong???????
    0_1528113282695_Capture.PNG
    Now anybody who knows me, knows this isn't finished. I don't understand how it can go from a fully functional doll ready to upload then to this! No rush on getting back with me, I'm going to have to go to work now.

• Top Sets

Oh, dear, so sorry. I know how it is difficult to create any set on here, but doll sets take much more time to create... Did you try to open it in Opera?

• @craftygemini I get the same, when I've saved in draft en reopen next time it is huge....I have to slide my mouse backwards and it will become smaller again. Not doing anything wrong or different. I have no chrome, I have safari. But first it went well, only lately problems occurred.
    I've always firstly before publishing taken a picture of my work. If anything goes wrong and I would loose it, I have that picture. I then post it to pinterest and then download it to URstyle. But....they count that then as 1 item and there is a rule of minimal 3 items, so you'd have to add little addons. But it works. Then next time it worked fine again. Temperamental? I'd say so. All the best. Surely someone will check it out for you.

• URSTYLE Team

What's the draft name? We will check it

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@urstyle
    it's steam owl" Sorry I just tried to text you on my iphone 10 and it wouldn't let me.....oh well...that's the least of my problems! I would really appreciate it and am so thankful for all the help and changes you have made and will in the future! You guys are really making tremendous strides!
    Danna-CraftyGemini

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@carloadofdogs Oh you do! I think it has something to do with the scroll on the mouse. It will enlarge the screen which I really like for making dolls. But it shouldn't do that! We shouldn't have to take a screen picture of our set and basically start over,,,,My doll was done! Look at it! It doesn't even have any of the doll! haha But I really appreciate you time for telling me these useful hints.! It means a lot to me sweetheart! I had been sailing along on here with just minor glitches her or there. But this really got me! 🙂 The are going to try and find it for me and see what happened.! xoxo Danna

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@asia-12 Hi Anastasia! Thank you hun! You're such a good friend! Really hun, I haven't had any problems with was this and it happening it to me one other time. So really, for me, it's the closest to poly. Plus they are making more changes with the collection and much more. So I'll just pout today and maybe when I get a break from my chandelier, I'll try again! I had a wonderful weekend. I hope you do too! When is your birthday again? Mine is on the 9th....so Gemini Season is on us!!! xooxxo yay ☺ 👍 💋 😂 💋

• Top Sets

Hope when you get to try it again it will be fixed.
    Mine is on the 12th. Thank you for reminder of your B-day.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@asia-12 Yes I hope so! And you're welcome! How could I forget! Wait! How could you forget!!!! hehe JK Thanks for all your encouragement! 👍 👄 👯‍♂️

• Magazine Look

Dear, have you managed to solve the problem with this doll draft? 🙂 Please note that you can contact Urstyle team directly via [email protected] - they are very busy working on the updates, so they might miss your post on the forum. Good luck! 🍀 💖

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Oh sweetie so sorry that happened to you. It happened in one of my drafts, using Chrome. When I opened up the draft it was HUGE!!! But I had already been having some issues with "sizing" so knew I could "scroll" it back down to normal size. But when I did it with this one draft, alot of my items were gone. Luckily for me... the set was NOT nearly as far along as yours. That truly bites, losing all of your hard work!!! Hope the US team can find your all your pieces and send back to you!!! PS Early Happy Bday!!!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@sharee64 Thanks Sharee! Right now I don't care. Been a long hard Monday. But they don't have it fixed yet.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.