Quality Change of Cheap, Trendy Retailers (Forever 21, Nasty Gal)

• So, I haven't ordered from Nasty Gal since they were acquired by Boohoo. However, I'm traveling this summer and wanted to buy some affordable trendy clothes for my trip. I had a discount code from unidays.com so I bought some stuff and I was SO disappointed in the quality. I ended up returning most of my purchase. It was so cheaply made and looked nothing like the photos. I used to live down the street from the Santa Monica Nasty Gal store and shopped there all the time and I can't believe how bad the quality of clothes at Nasty Gal is now.

I hadn't shopped from Forever 21 in at least 3 or 4 years, but I decided to buy a couple linen blend jumpsuits from them and when they arrived they looked way more expensive than they costed and the quality was much better than I had remembered shopping at Forever 21 before. So I ended up making 3 more orders and I have myself almost brand new wardrobe from Forever 21. I got a ton of the linen blend button down dresses and jumpsuits (they look like they are from reformation, but only about $20 a piece) and a ton of denim mini skirts and i'm also impressed by the quality of their basic tees.

Have any of you guys noticed retailers quality going up or down?

I think Nasty Gal has gone way down (avoid!!)
    and Forever 21 has become way better!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.