Collections

• Magazine Look

@arjanadesign Hi dear πŸ™‚ I agree that using items from collections is difficult at the moment (time-consuming), but I'm not sure what do you mean when you say that we need to save a draft πŸ™‚

Maybe I'm missing something, but here's what I've figured out:

• when you save items by clicking heart icon β™₯ on them, they will be saved to "LIKES" tab and you will be able to use them from that tab in the CREATE mode;
    • when you upload items using Clipper, they will be saved to "MY ITEMS" tab and you will be able to use them from that tab in the CREATE mode.

Now, I've noticed that LIKES & MY ITEMS are not updated in real time (as items are liked / uploaded), so that means that, if we already started a set, and then liked / uploaded items, we will need to save a draft and then refresh the page in order to see new liked / uploaded items in the CREATE mode.

I've told admins about this issue and I think that they're working on it 😊

Best wishes! πŸ’–

• What I meant is similar to the "likes" When you create and save a collection, you cannot access it from the editor. If someone else makes a collection and I "like" that collection, it may show up in my likes but I can't access it when I'n creating a set. From what I understand it is being worked on.

• Magazine Look

@arjanadesign Oh, yes, collections will be accessible in the Editor (in the next update or so). πŸ™‚
    The only way to make items from other people's collections be accessible in the Editor now is to like ( β™₯ ) them. Best wishes! πŸ’–

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@angiem thanks helps a lot

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Thanks so much to all of you for your time and efforts for helping me with ALL of your fabulous uploads...without your uploads it was impossible for me to create a decent set here that I was comfortable with posting.

I'm only able to upload one item at a time on mobile device....and that's only when it's working.

Just wanted to say I appreciate you Pals πŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ

• No room will be without a chic carpet☺ ☺ I thought for so long what to buy nylon or acrylic rug. Ordered here: https://carpet-for-stairs.com
    Did someone buy such carpets? How an impression?😊 😊 πŸ˜€

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.