MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND-A Roleplay [OPEN]

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@filthysoul oooh that would be cool!!! and we could say that maybe since Jenny doesn't run with the faerie crowd anymore she's just sitting somewhere staring into space and accidentally makes ~awkward eye contact~ with gwen and gwen just sorta stares her down like "are you going to do anything??? i dare u" and jenny being her spaced out unaware self just keeps sitting there doing nothing LOL

and i would imagine gwen would just finally be like ok this girl is crazy and go ahead with the prank 😄

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@filthysoul yessssssss it's lit

as for cass, I think he's 100% intimidated AF by both of them, and if we ever have an eden/jenny confrontation later on he'd be like uhhhhhh guys pls lets not fite 😢

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@eureka I kinda think it would be cool if kenna and cass somehow become maybe not friends but like...acquaintances of a sort? and she hears about the fight club through rumors and such and recruits cass to go check it out w her 😄 that would be a pretty funny scene ngl

@bloodystilinski more detailed plotting for julia-I would say that before jenny died she thought julia was a bit of a hoe but otherwise p much irrelevant; now she holds julia in the same non-opinion that she has for everyone else

as for how she found out cass Raised jenny maybe it was like first week of school when everyone was like oh shit she's back and julia was like 🤔 🤔 🤔 so she sort of asked cass about it at lunch or smth while he was alone and he, being the dumbass nerd dork he is, was like "omg pretty girl" and immediately intimidated and just blurted out that he Raised her before refusing to say anything else?

@Followyourbliss I think it'd be cool if Cass somehow met Demi on one of her trips to the dryads (he'd probably hang out with them every once in a while if he had any dryad friends), and he somehow finds out that she's a legit necromancer, and he's like pestering her with questions about how to Raise ppl but demi obviously like, doesn't, which could make for some pretty funny/dramatic conflict 😄

• @ayzrules yes I love that gwen would definitely think that haha

• @ayzrules haha I'm down for that

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

@filthysoul Yesss, that sounds great! I'd love for Kenna to have at least one close friend in the magical world and I can see her and Eden getting along really well. Plus, that would also be a great way for her to get involved in the fight club!

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

@ayzrules Omg, I love it! I think @filthysoul and I have Kenna and Eden being good friends, then getting involved in the fight club through meeting Gwen? Maybe Cass comes up to Kenna at some point like, "So I heard about this fight club and that seems like something you'd be into" and Kenna's just like, "...Yeah, fair enough"

• @ayzrules I love that idea 😉

• @eureka yesss I love it !

• PLOTTING FOR JULIA
    Link to my set: https://urstyle.com/styles/1642004

Let me know what you guys think & if you have some (more) ideas! And sorry for getting to you guys so late & I am working on my npc 🙂

@filthysoul

• GWEN : I like your idea of them knowing each other through choir & hanging the hanging out in class/during rehearsal (will gossip a lot so beware)! I read that Gwen sneak people out to parties, maybe Julia has joined her a couple of times?
    • EDEN : I think that Eden would think that Julia is one of those ''B.tchy annoying girls'', julia wouldn't really like the fact that Eden isn't all that serious. They could know each other through sports (Julia is on the swim team and Eden is a cheerleader so they would've crossed paths) or through Gwen?

@eureka

• KENNA : I don't think that Julia would be all to interested in Kenna, may even be intimidated by her (not that she will ever say that out loud). They're like fire and water xD Let me know if you have any more ideas!

@ayzrules

• JENNY : ''a bit of a hoe'' --> love that. I like your idea, Jenny would've just been one of those rich b.tiches back then for Julia. But since she has been resurrected I can see Julia having a lot of interest in her because of her sister (and possibly wanting to resurrect her too) she would ask questions about the how and why (subtly & before she knows the truth) but since they've never really talked it could be weird (''why are you even talking to me'' - jenny)
    • CASS : I doubt that Julia would've even heard of him before the whole Jenny thing (I keep getting GG vibes with that name). As for Julia knowing that he resurrected her, maybe she heard a rumor (she loves secrets) and like you said; walked up to him eating his lunch (all adorkly) and Julia was like ''So hi did you resurrect Jenny, asking for a friend'' When he tells her the truth she might even open up about the whole ''My sister is dead could you resurrect her too?'' and the whole ''I think she killed herself'' (aka the sad stuff)

@Followyourbliss

• DEMI : I have like no inspiration for the two (I can't find demi's schedule but if they share some classes / activities outside of school they could've know each other that way?)

• heres my ideas

@filthysoul your idea about trading is good i like that a lot.For Gwen maybe they dont like each other? That could be fun right?

@ayzrules I like your idea for Cass I think that be fun to play out.
    For Jenny I could see Demi being almost afraid of her since she was ressureected since what happened to her brother.

@eureka Im not sure about Demi and Kenna but I wouldnt mind them being friends somehow.

@bloodystilinski I didnt make a schedule but shes taking the necromancer courses and a lot of math plus shes on Math Counts. Shes good in math and science maybe a tutor of some sort?

• @bloodystilinski I could totally see that for Eden she doesn't really like a lot of people so I could see her just glaring at her from across the room when she joins Gwen at a party

• @followyourbliss yes! Gwen really doesn't have any enemies right now she just helps Eden get back at people who are mean to her but for Gwen it's more just fun for her. That could be fun! How would that start though?

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@eureka LMAO YES i love it

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@bloodystilinski hahaha this is all great i am 100% on board

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

Phew, finally finished!

[link]

Title/Role: The Omega

Name: Lyall Menodora

Aliases: n/a

Age+Grade: Senior (17)

Hero or Villain?: Villain (in name only)

Species: Werewolf

Faceclaim: Erin Mommsen

Appearance: Lyall’s pretty hard to miss, despite his constant attempts to hide. He’s already over six foot tall and still growing. Even with his purposeful slump, he’s pretty easy to pick out from a crowd. Though Lyall is normally self-conscious about his looks, he’s rather proud of his hair. He keeps it long and maintains good care of it, sometimes letting his foster siblings style it. While not directly, Lyall’s fashion sense was definitely influenced by his adoptive family. Most days, he exudes that “indie soft boy” aesthetic, which really doesn’t help him fit in with his werewolf classmates.

Likes: geometric tattoo designs, northwest coast beaches, sleeping in, long showers, dogs AND cats (and just anything fluffy, really), inside jokes, making playlists for his friends, muggy weather, collecting rocks and minerals, herbal tea (it reminds him of home), vintage star charts, looking through old photo albums, Michael Shur comedies, pineapple-flavored candies, any excuse to ride a bicycle, making people laugh, thunderstorms, seeing his friends’ art, antique jewelry

Dislikes: waking up from the nights after a full moon, the smell of anything rotting, losing his temper (rare, but it does happen), carbonated drinks, breaking something because he forgets how strong he is, “Isn’t your name just Moon Moon?”, the toxic masculinity in werewolf cliques, autocorrect fails, music that’s just bass, watching reruns of things he’s seen a million times already, people who are a little too obsessed with their cars/motorcycles, when bugs find their way indoors

Personality: While fellow werewolves are brash and loud, Lyall is just kinda…chill. Some whisper that it’s because he likes hanging out with the dryads. Well, they’re not entirely wrong, but it’s more than that. Lyall just doesn’t like being angry in general and avoids it whenever possible. This extends to those around him too. He likes making others happy and is always making little jokes. (It does take some time adjusting to his style of humor, though.) He tends to talk more around those he knows better and tries not to make enemies. It isn’t really that often that Lyall actively dislikes someone, and if he does, he just tries to avoid them. That doesn’t mean all his classmates love him, however. Lyall’s jokes are bound to raise a few hackles, particularly considering how good he is at putting his foot into his mouth. He’s a pretty awkward guy, even if he does mean well.

Biography: Lyall is about the last person you’d suspect was a werewolf. If it weren’t for his monthly appearances in the woods on full moon nights, even his peers would suspect something was up. Lyall doesn’t really fit in with other werewolves, and that might have something to do with how he was raised. When he was younger, the Menodora Pack was one of the strongest around. In fact, the alphas were Lyall’s parents and he was set to follow in their footsteps one day.
    That is, until the pack collapsed in a single night. To this day, no one’s really sure what happened, but this much is clear; Lyall’s parents both died in the attack. The trail went cold for their killers years ago, but many suspect it was a bid for power by someone within the pack. Lyall doesn’t want to think to hard about it. He’s actively blocked that night from his memory, shutting down or redirecting if anyone asks him about it. He was pretty young when it happened. Most people think he just forgot about it anyway.
    Instead, Lyall was taken in by a family of witches. They were friends of the pack and took him in when he lost his family. While they raised him as one of their own alongside their children, they were also quite strict. They were firm practitioners of potion making and a stiff upper lip. No crying, no speaking out of turn, and definitely no visible anger. Not a problem for Lyall - he always had a pretty even keel and never seemed to experience outbursts like other werewolves. This is also probably where his need to make everyone around him laugh. (He still has yet to get so much as a chuckle from his adoptive parents, but he’ll keep trying.)
    Lyall is pretty distant from his lupine side, and even further from his own former pack. Going into his senior year, he had it all planned out. ZYX years of mandatory magical police duty before spending the rest of his days in astrological research. However, this summer changed everything. After a visit from several pack members he thought had died, things just got very complicated. But if anyone asks, it was nothing. Now the question is how long he can run from it.

OPTIONAL EXTRAS

Rumors/Romantic Interests: Some of the other students are pretty keen to find out what that pack visit was about. (Romantic stuff to be decided after auditions?)

Extracurriculars: Orchestra and Astronomy Club

Favorite/Least Favorite Class: Advanced Astronomy/Hunting

Class Schedule:
    -Applied Physics for Werewolves (PHYSICS)
    -Survey of Supernatural Art (ART)
    -Physical Education IV
    -Advanced Astronomy (PHYSICS)
    -Trigonometry (MATH)
    -Etymology of Endangered Languages (LANGUAGE)
    -Hunting II
    -Band IV (MUSIC)

• @eureka I love him sm!! Since he was raised by witches he could have a soft spot for witches maybe and could have befriended Gwen. They could have a small brother-sister relationship? Maybe for Eden they could have a FWB thing since she really doesn't have much romance going on and she does like villains but she doesn't really like relationships and he is friends with Gwen so it's convenient for them both?

• @followyourbliss Maybe Demi tutors her in Bioorganic Chemistry (chemistry is kinda like science hahaha)? Does demi have extracurricular activities? (Julia is part of the swimteam, choir & art club)
    & I just though of something (!!) maybe Julia went to Demi to ask her about the whole process of raising someone from the death? Just to have some extra info for when she decides if she wants her sister to be resurrected

• @filthysoul I dont know something simple

• @bloodystilinski Demi is a part of Math counts and she sings so she could be in choir, that could be how they approach each other about tutoring

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.