Dear URSTYLE friends, here is a list of useful information for you
You can keep up with the LATEST UPDATES from Urstyle via social media pages (in case you miss the posts on the forum):
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/urstyleofficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/URSTYLE
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/urstyle
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/urstyle
Please note that Urstyle team posts NEWS AND UPDATES here: https://urstyle.com/category/52/news .
You can get the CLIPPER here: https://urstyle.com/about_clipper .
You can find URSTYLE TUTORIALS here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1745358/urstyle-tutorials .
Shared USER UPLOADS are here: https://urstyle.com/topic/665804/user-uploads-sharing-hunters-and-gatherers-unite .
Please POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS for site improvement here: https://urstyle.com/topic/447258/place-for-suggestions .
For VOLUNTARY CONTRIBUTIONS, please see this post: https://urstyle.com/topic/1631567/help-urstyle-development-get-beautiful-gifts .
If some site features don't work properly, please try to fix the problem by clearing CACHE & COOKIES on your browser. Here are the instructions:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=12381
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Also, please make sure to UPDATE YOUR BROWSER to the latest version - here are the instructions:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Mac/10.50/en/autoupdate.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201541
If you are unable to clear cache on your browser, please try to access urstyle.com in a new Private (Incognito) window or try switching the browser (Clipper supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari browsers).
Please note that you can EMAIL the team via [email protected] in case you have a reccurring problem that won't go away.
I hope that you find this information helpful!
Just remember - Polyvore was around for 11 years in order to become how it was. Urstyle had only been with us for a while and they're already making INCREDIBLE progress! I believe in them.
Enjoy Urstyle, our new favorite site!
@vn1ta Yes, they are really trying to please us !!!
@auntiehelen I'm so proud of them! They're doing great!
@vn1ta Oh definitely!! Three cheers I say !!!!
@vn1ta thank you very much for your support! I don't know what we would do without you!
@olivpear You're most welcome, dear! And I feel the same way about you! This is the least that I, as a site member, can do for Urstyle!
When asked the other day you said that adding items should be back in 3-days time.
Is this still the expected time? So it should be back to working tomorrow?
Updates take time and it's completely understandable! Just asking because there's some minor things that i'd like to add and stuff to sets. Just hoping to have an idea of when i'll be able to. The preview of it looks great!
Great points and info. @vn1ta !!
I agree, this site is actually pretty darn good for being new, and the admins are very involved, and proactive. I find it more user-friendly than other sites. No complaiints on my part; just suggestions to help the growth process. Some of the quirks I've experienced have quick solutions, and the community section is great to get feedback from other users. We didn't have that at Polyvore, and we didn't have engagement and problem resolutions from the Polyvore staff like we do here @URSTYLE , so that alone is amazing!! I plan to keep using this site, and look forward to an app someday!!
@breakofdawn we will try to resolve issue blocking "user items" tomorrow, there is a chance that it will be accomplished but not with 100% certainty, we will try our best
@theseapearl I'm so glad to hear that, dear! I truly agree with you! The ability to communicate with community and with moderators through the forum is so valuable!
@urstyle Thanks for the quick response, that sounds great!
è possibile mettere delle cartelle per raccogliere gli oggetti caricati?
L'editor ora va bene ma caricare oggetti personali è ancora un problema che spero risolviate.
@new-ariel-erkeya Cara, potresti scrivere, per favore, in inglese? Il mio Italin non è molto buono, quindi è difficile da spiegare
È possibile inserire oggetti nelle raccolte. Devi seguire questi passaggi:
- apri l'oggetto desiderato facendo clic sul titolo (per esempio, questo: https://urstyle.com/shop/9810853 )
- quando l'oggetto si apre, fai clic sul pulsante "AGGIUNGI ALLA RACCOLTA" ("ADD TO COLLECTION")
- per aggiungere più elementi alla raccolta, è necessario fare clic con il pulsante destro del mouse sul titolo dell'oggetto, fare clic su "Apri collegamento in una nuova scheda" ("Open link in new tab") e quindi fare clic su "Aggiungi alla raccolta" ("ADD TO COLLECTION") come prima; segui questi passaggi per ogni oggetto; man mano che aggiungi nuovi elementi alla raccolta, devi chiudere le schede (browser tabs).
Spero che questo aiuti un po '!
@theseapearl well I have to chime in about the community forum it is a ingenious idea and it really makes a gr8t difference in this site gr8t job. This site has gr8t potential.
@theseapearl in the mean time while the item button is disabled check out some of my items mayb u can find something of interest. I dont have much but I think u can still like items hopefully u can find some fill ins.
@emcf3548 there another thing that love about this site is that square crop tool now that is smooth n no rough edges that one is better polyvore also wow. Another gr8t idea.
@emcf3548 hi, which square crop tool? I see two of them in the editing area. One is solid and other is dotted. The Fade Items come out jagged and cracked and I can't smooth those with these square crop tool.
@rainheartart Dear, please make sure to clean your cache & cookies in order to see the latest site updates (cropping tools, text etc.) Here are the instructions:
@vn1ta yes, I clean my cache and cookies often (about 2 to 3x a day) anyway. I have the two square and the oval editing tools. Are there any more that should be there? Thanks Sweetie!