anyone from polyvore here?

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Hi!! My profile in polyvore was: HAMALY

• Hi I'm Jo and I'm my-time-is-now. I was on Polyvore for around 7 or a bit more years.
    I was so annoyed at how Polyvore handled themselves and just how little they thought of us, the people who (I'm sure) helped them make there Millions. Our sets helped them in so so many ways and to toss us aside the way they did...well!!!
    I always entered my Profile under my username my-time-is-now and my Password so I didn't remember my email address after all those years, so my sets are sitting in that email account...... somewhere. At least Sense didn't get to use my sets or information I made sure I didn't allow that.
    Anyway enough of the negative, I thank URSTYLE for there site (when I figure it out lol) and the chance to have a creative outlet and maybe meet up with some of my lovely Poly friend.

• Polyfam

yep. I am from polyvore, was creating sets there during 5 years. username there was upinflames as well:) hope to find at least some of my friends and the guys that i followed on pv.

• MS. CASUAL

Yes! I was lbenigni on Polyvore (my group was called Woolgathering if that rings any bells πŸ˜‰ )

• Hi, I just found out about this website. So nice to see other people from polyvore on here. I was cinnamonrose30.

• Polyfam

Hello everyone! πŸ™‚ I was also a polyvore user for about 7 years under the username xoxo-arianna & later girlvlmighty. I have recently been using this website & trying to figure out how to use all of the features. btw is there a way we can upload our old polyvore sets/drafts on here with our downloaded files?

• @girlvlmighty For sure! Go to "Edit Profile." You will see two buttons that say "Connect with Facebook" and "Connect with Instagram." Beneath those is a black button that says "Import Your Old Profile." If you click on it, a file browsing window will pop up. Upload the ZIP file you downloaded from Polyvore. Then your sets should start importing! It'll take a while if you had a lot of Polyvore sets, but it will upload the JPEGS along with the titles and descriptions of the sets, which is awesome.
    It won't upload your drafts, though. I thought about moving the JPEGS of my drafts to the folder with my published set JPEGS, but I was worried that would screw things up since Urstyle seems to connect the set JPEGS with the set spreadsheet.

• @girlvlmighty Oof, checked your profile to find that you already figured out how to upload your old Polyvore sets (absolutely love them, BTW). Sorry! 😡

• Polyfam

@mormon-girl yes i did but thank you anyway! πŸ™‚ glad you like them ❀

• @girlvlmighty No prob! ^^

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.