TUTORIAL: How to edit URSTYLE profile, where to import old Polyvore profile... :)

• Magazine Look

Hello ladies 😊 This short video will show you how to edit your display name, username, connect your account to Instagram or Facebook, import old Polyvore profile, add profile description and other.

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfB0C8vXXrc

Feel free to give me suggestions for new tutorials. 😊
    Feel free to upvote if you find this tutorial helpful. 💖

P.S. I've heard from Urstyle team - they say that we can expect browser extension-based Clipper tool by the end of the upcoming week! Can't wait! 🍀

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Yay!!! Very exciting!

• hi dear, you are an incredibly kind and thoughtful young lady! All the videos and collections you are making to help everyone are fantastic - without them I would be lost!!
    Thank you so much for thinking of us and taking the time to do all of this work. It is very much appreciated! have a wonderful weekend and once again, thank you. x 😘

• Magazine Look

@mylkbar Thank you SO MUCH, dear! 😊 I truly appreciate your kindness!! I hope that you, my friends, find my work helpful! 😊 Have a wonderful weekend too! 💖 💖 💖

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.