urstyle BUGS+MALFUNCTIONS - dear users, please post all troubles here, so that urstyle team has easy way to find out what does not work.

• Polyfam

dear users, please post all troubles here, so that urstyle team has easy way to find out what does not work.

• Polyfam

• i am having trouble to publish draft sets - use laptop, chrome browser

• can not upload items, everything seems to be ok, just the picture is not in my items

• when i publish draft set, the date of set is a date when i started create draft. can you change the date of published set to the publish date? thank you

• @aaliyahjh we have a bunch of old sets from few users in OUTFITS AND & SETS ... The new sets are missing totally ...

• Magazine Look

• timestamp on drafts

• cropping (the grey lines)

• notifications do not include set comments

• every time I post a set some items in it tend to slightly shift to the side (editing doesn´t help, I correct one item and other two will shift instead)

• Design Ideas

I can't publish any new sets. I spend time making a complete set and publish it, message says success and second set says it's finished and goes to the sets page, but no set, just the working circle spinning around. Went away for about 30 mins. came back and circle was still spinning and no set!

• Polyfam

1. Although I did clean the cookies the draft did not appear in my editor.
    2. There are no ways to find new followers. I can not find an option that contains all members of the Urstyle community.

• update as of 04/24/18.
    @aaliyahjh I don't understand what is going on. No one else seems to have this problem. I found two of my collections that wont pull up.
    https://urstyle.com/collections/2137 and https://urstyle.com/collections/2138

I went through 300 collection #"s and finally found a couple of my collections that won't load. Maybe this will help.
    I am having the same problem now with my items i've liked. It pull up about 10-15 liked items and them just keeps spinning

I am unable to view my collections I made, it just keeps spinning.
    even if a start a new collection it won't show up.
    I am unable to load all my liked items, it stop and the circle just keeps spinning.

@admin I went through 300 collection #"s and finally found a couple of my collections that won't load. Maybe this will help.
    I am having the same problem now with my items i've liked. It pull up about 10-15 liked items and them just keeps spinning

@aallyahjh
    thanks for putting this list together 😀 😊

• Top Sets

To insert an item into a set have to 1. Remove background 2. Adjust it on the scale.
    Ustyle is using some old method to do thus. NO background should be default option.
    And the items should come out clean and crisp. It is very much possible
    Check this link for items quality - no white halo, they come perfectly clean.
    Also can register and see how categories are setup. Not polyvore but still much much better
    https://www.iqon.jp/sets/popular/

• Top Sets

Cathegories are the pain they way they are set up.
    Also compatibility issue: No drafts on some browsers, categories do not work smooth on mobile browser

• Top Sets

We should be able to unlike our own items. It is easy to make - just make it one heart when item is added. Now added items have zero hears so we cannot get rid of the ones we don't need

• Magazine Look

A special topic about bugs & problems was just what I was thinking about! Thank you! 😄

Here's my PROBLEM & BUG REPORT:

• DRAFTS published RETROSPECTIVELY - in the past (when the draft was saved for the first time);
    • UNDO/REDO buttons are necessary;
    • RECTANGLE CROP TOOL is needed (straight line tool is not good enough: it leaves GRAY TRACE, the cropping POINTS/DOTS ARE TOO LARGE, so it's very difficult to cut the item corners - see on the picture what happens when corners are being cropped);
      0_1524577970543_cuttp.png
    • PEN TOOL is very good for free hand cropping (in one attempt), but DOT-BY-DOT CROPPING would be a great ADDITION;
    • CROPPED ITEMS ARE BLURRY ;
    • EDITOR CATEGORIES & TABS CHANGE - as shown on the photo, but with icons for each shown category;
      0_1524578428638_Ueentitled.png
    • LIKES & MY ITEMS can be 1 category - more visibility, less mess;
    • "OTHER TAB" should be removed (as a stand-alone tab) and, instead, shown in EMBELLISHMENTS CATEGORY (as shown on picture above);
    • Current LIKES AND MY ITEMS tabs are NOT UPDATED IN REAL TIME (as items are being liked/uploaded); the list gets updated only when the page is reloaded; if we reload the page, the set is lost; if we save the set as a draft, it will be published in the past, as an old set...
    • PAGE BY PAGE browsing in the editor; endless scrolling causes the page to freeze and isn't very practical;
    • TRULY NECESSARY CLIPPER - item pictures without links won't do good for the site; additionally, current way of uploading items is very impractical and tiresome;
    • ALL UPLOADED ITEMS should go to the COMMON/JOINT DATABASE, so that all users can see them and use in their sets;
    • We should be able to ARRANGE LIKED & SAVED ITEMS IN CATEGORIES (Tops, Pants, Dresses, Jewelry etc.); this section is very messy right now;
    • Enable drop-down menu for the “CREATE” button, so that there are 2 options: CREATE: (1) SET and (2) COLLECTION;
    • Users should be able to DELETE ITEMS, EDIT / DELETE COLLECTIONS;
    • UNCLEAR & INCOMPLETE NOTIFICATIONS: we should see individual notifications for: COMMENTS, LIKES, TAGS, GROUP ANNOUNCEMENTS, NEW CONTESTS. E.g. When we go to "See all notifications", we should get a list showing, for example: Comments (7), Likes (23), Tags (3)... and then a list which shows more details - exact comments, exact likes, exact tags...
    • We need REAL GROUPS that we can create, join, create contests in and enter others people's contests, win trophies in etc.
    • We still CAN'T COMMENT ON CERTAIN SETS;
      0_1524582536046_comment.png
    • We CAN'T DELETE COMMENTS;
      0_1524582614685_Untiddtled.png

• COMMENTING WITHOUT ENTERING THE SET would be appreciated;
      0_1524582412047_Untitlgggggd.png
    • Make tags (@) and hashtags (#) work;
    • Ability to add CUSTOMIZED TEXT to the sets would be appreciated;
    • LIMITED WORK AREA : it would be great to set the borders of work space, so that each item going outside of the work area border gets automatically cropped out by the Urstyle system;
      0_1524581670752_egggggg.png
    • Display BIGGER SETS on the profile page - e.g. 3 sets per row;
    • OUTFITS & SETS PAGE should be RENAMED TO ACTIVITY - meaning and showing activity of the people that I follow;
    • Additional page EXPLORE should show all site activity - including that of the people which we currently do not follow;
    • Display only PREVIEW TYPE OF POSTING (with an ability to edit post); Current way of posting with all of those edit marks is very confusing (see the picture below).
      0_1524582076653_Sim.png
    • Make space for typing direct messages EXPANDABLE; it's too small as it is now;
    • SEARCH BAR in the COMMUNITY SECTION WOULD BE USEFUL; repeated topics would be avoided and it would be easier to find help;
    • Enable CLOSING THE TOPIC once the problem is resolved;
  • BEST of URSTYLE

@vn1ta great job, dear!

Hi! This is not exactly a problem, but it can be introduced to the site as an option. I miss very much fonts and colors of sets. Тhese options and were very comfortable in PV.

• Magazine Look

@dedeata Thanks dear! 😊 Yes, I agree - CUSTOM TEXT with various fonts was great! And COLOR BLOCKS that we were able to expand/reduce in size and change their transparency were super useful! 💖

• @gracekathryn Same exact problem over here!

• 60 second style

i am having trouble to publish draft sets , Ive created but I coudn't find them.

I am having difficult to find other members because the urstyle don't have a link with "recommended to you" with members that you don't follow yet.

• 60 second style

We missing the texts in the sets and the colours squares to improve the layout, a great set need a complement with the clothes.

I am having difficult to find other members because the urstyle don't have a link with "recommended to you" with members that you don't follow yet.

• Polyfam

@cindy215 same problem. please edit set and save it again as a draft. this will help not to loose a set. sometimes later you will be able to publish.

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

• @vn1ta Wow I must say u have done an xcellent job at describing the necessary changes, we desperately need all thee above. Now what is not needed is the constant repeating of the same issues it just gets muddled and lost as the points mentioned above r too important to this community. The one thing that I really like about this site is the community room here which is the one thing that Polyvore did not have. I really wish ev1 could c and read the current topics to stay up to date with notifications and changes it would really help to eliminate the repetition so it won't look like we r beating a dead horse.

• @bklana now that is true the link to find other members. Some of the problems with drafts showing up or items I found that I have to keep clearing cache and then they show up. I dont know y that is but it works unless there is a major problem within the site.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.