DRAFTS & MORE!

• Once Whenever i get onto URstyle, It loads for sooo long that it won't stop. the loding screen is pretty slow. so please fix this whenever you get sone time or another update..

• @emmasart did u clear ur cache and cookies it may help

• Doll Group

so far its working a lot faster...great work!

• URSTYLE Team

Dear Users! It is our pleasure to let you know we have just released the fix related to drafts. From now on, once you save a draft as a set, it is being saved with a current date, not a past one ☺

• @olivpear Thank you for all of your help 💖 💖 We are all so grateful for all of your hard work!

• Hi, I was able to save the draft today afternoon, but the same evening I can not find this option any more! Where can I find the saved draft? Furthermore, tonight when I am trying to create a new outfit, there is no possibility to save a draft again. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

• Magazine Look

@fajana Dear, please see if you can find a solution here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1024459/to-anyone-having-problems-with-drafts 🙂 Good luck! 🍀

• Doll Group

@olivpear If the team is still looking for info on problems with saving as drafts, then I have a set for an example. It refused to save as draft, though it did publish after a while.

https://urstyle.com/styles/1180718

• Im glad I found Urstyle cause its similar to polyvore which i Still miss a lot ! I dont want to sound ungrateful BUT .... Layout of this whole thing while creating is so complicated and not user friendly . I can forget about making similar sets like on Polyvore. I do Interior spaces , fashion , posters , mood booards , collages , what ever you want to call them ... I can forget about interiors till new features appear . I had a lot of items on polyvore and I dont have them here . It took me 7 years of collecting . Importing items is somewhat complicated around here . Takes a lot of time and on top of it , after few uploaded items i realized Urstyle saved only one item . Frustrating, really .... I see ' Colections ' but no colection can be made , only fashion sets . Its very complicated while making even simple fashion set. I have to scroll , and , scroll among ALL my items while searching for a specific bag or shoes - for example - There is no easy aaccesible option for Bags or bags ( shoes, dresses , whatever ) that i liked and collected ( for example ) ' My Bags " , My Shoes , Dresses , Chairs , Sofas , Make up , Plates, Glasses , Accessories - All of that ends up in the same pile , under one name - Likes . Not very user friendly ... Since I came here , I made only one set cause I kind of gave up , cause the whole layout of things . I dont even understand why is 'Instagram' option on profile homepage ... When opening Drafts there is no picture of that particular draft only option to put a name for it . If I have 50 drafts ...well....I cant even remember what i had for breakfast not to mention my particular drafts name on Urstyle :-))) I know this a start for Urstyle but I hope it will pick up fast and install new features and easy access for making sets .

• Magazine Look

@theliliana Hi dear 🙂 I agree that the site is not perfect, but do not worry, Urstyle team is working hard to improve things. Please remember that Polyvore was around for 11 years, so they had a lot of time to become the way they were 🙂
    In any case, I just wanted to let you know that you can create a collection on Urstyle 😊 Here's a very short video tutorial for you: https://urstyle.com/topic/1251047/tutorial-how-to-create-a-collection-on-urstyle
    I hope that it helps! 💖
    Have faith in Urstyle, let's be patient 🍀

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.