Strange, funny and curious things
-
-
Black Ivory coffee -
-
-
Street Pianist Natalie Trayling
Here Natalie (83 years of age) plays another spontaneous composition composed and played right there and then. Never played before, and hasn't been played since.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The theremin is absolutelly awesome. She plays beautifully. I have the app in my tablet but i just cant get something out of it. but the instrument itself is intriguing and cool.
-
-
-
-
-
-
I really enjoyed reading this story about a dentist and how they can truly change a life. I had a similar experience where I needed a dental crown. After some research, I found the perfect solution. If you are in need of dental restoration, I highly recommend considering https://posts.gle/21TxKu. They have made such a positive difference for me in both functionality and appearance. If you are considering it, don’t hesitate – it is worth it for a healthier, more confident smile!
-
Sempre que quero jogar jogos online, visito o site https://fortuneoxdemoo.com.br/. O jogo com dealers ao vivo garante que você nunca perderá o interesse. Duas das minhas características preferidas são a facilidade de uso e a vasta gama de benefícios. Desejo voltar. É essencial ter uma proteção de alta qualidade ao participar de jogos emocionantes.













