What's your favourite budget makeup?

• My favorite budget makeup brands are NYX, Maybelline, Essence, and Colourpop (although Colourpop is not drugstore, it is cheap compared to the makeup you see at Sephora and Ulta)

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

Catrice,Manhattan,p2 cosmetics,Max Factor,Alverde

• CYO, NYX, Essence, Milani, Wet n Wild!

• Nyx, milani, and colourpop!

• My budget makeup favs are also cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and therefore not sold in China, so sorry if these do not apply to you, OP:

1. Wet 'n' Wild
    2. e.l.f.
      (Both available at Walmart, Target, and most drug stores)

Wet 'n' Wild has good foundations (I like their cushion), great concealer (photo focus is so good), good eyebrow gel/pencils, excellent highlighters and eyeshadow, and pretty good blush and brushes. It's definitely my #1 budget beauty company!!

e.l.f. has good skincare stuff for being on a budget, good makeup remover wipes, nice lip products, great brushes, and I think I prefer their powder to WnW's.

For some reason, I still haven't found great budget mascara or bronzer, though WnW bronzer is decent.

Good luck finding great makeup on a budget!

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

Colourpop Cosmetics are have the BEST matte lipsticks

• MS. CASUAL

On a daily basis I use only 3 products, when it comes to makeup.

1. Aura matte lipstick. It lasts all day, and Aura is Serbian brand, really one of the best.
    2. Bourjois eyeliner, liner pinceau 16h
    3. Max Factor mascara, 2000 calories, but I will change it. Before it was better, I have been using it for a couple of years, it was the best, but I think they changed something, it's not so good anymore.

• I am definitely in love with the Fenty Cosmetics x Rihanna! It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it! Rihanna and her team founded Fenty Beauty in 2017 focusing on creating makeup for all skin types and traditionally hard-to-match skin tones which is one of the reasons why I am absolutely in love with her collection! Her makeup can be purchased in the online store and you can also make a donation to the Clara Lionel Foundation which supports and funds education, health and emergency response programs around the world. Super nice, right? Next to the online store, you can purchase the cosmetics in Sephora, where I did it, or you can check out Harvey Nichols if you live in the UK or Ireland. You can check out full reviews here https://fashionpotluck.com/product-reviews/review-of-fenty-beauty-by-rihanna and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LwpGaDKmZ8

• Since I only use cruelty-free makeup I use Black Opal, Black Radiance, NYX, Hard Candy, Wet n Wild, Physicians Formula, E.L.F. & Milani. Essence is only found at Ulta which is 35 minutes away from where I lived. I’ll eventually will get some Essence to try it out!

• MS. CASUAL

catrice, loreal, nyx, essence and aliexpress cosmetics 🛒 😄 🙆 ✨ ✨ ✨

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.