PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• Twisted Gypsies

Hello 🙂 First, as always thank you for all the hard work you are doing to make URStyle so much more advanced and easier to use! I would like to make a request regarding "Likes". I notice that the Sets and Items we like are all put in the "Like" Category. I'd like to suggest keeping the Set Likes out of the "Likes" Category. In other words, make it possible for us to Like a Set but not have it automatically transfer to the Like Category. This would declutter the Likes Category so that only the Liked "Items" would appear and take so much less scrolling time. Thanks so much and have a great Memorial Day Weekend! 🙂

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart I made a similar suggestion - maybe we could have all items (both liked and uploaded) under the same tab - "MY ITEMS" (like on Polyvore), while "LIKES" would contain collections and sets that we liked. I feel like it might be less messy than now.

What do you think? 🙂
    Best wishes! 💖

• Do you guys will have a tag option? Because a bunch of clothes and items i noticed that there isn't in the name of the item the brand or the products name, for example ; Alexander wang - "Freja" Boots. And scrolling could be number paged, so don't have to scroll for eternity. And also when we want to create a set, a link to the products page on this site could be possible, like on polyvore, where we could see that which collection or sets it was used, and based on this search for similar items, so we would not have to keep an open tab for liked item where we can click on the specific item, and one where the set is in the progress?

• Twisted Gypsies

Hi 🙂 I wanted to suggest that creating a "See More Collections" button in the Add Items to Collection Page would really help because I have 100 Collections and when I go to add my Items, the Drop Down Collections Menu won't show all the Collections and I can't add anymore Items to the Collections I can't see. Thank you! 🙂

• I think it would be great to be able to "like" an item while creating. Right now that isn't working. 😞 If I'm creating a new set, scrolling through jeans, boots etc and see a couple that I like I'm not able to like them! Even though I'm not going to use them in the set I'm creating for now, I still might want to use them for later use! 🙂

• Magazine Look

@litenunge Hey dear! Just wanted to let you know this: you CAN LIKE AN ITEM from the Create mode! 😊 Here's what to do:

1. Enter the CREATE mode and start searching for items
    2. When you find an item that you like, click on it, so that it's added to your set
    3. You will see a ♥ icon in the top right corner - click on it and the item will be saved to your "LIKES" category.

P.S. Please note that you currently need to refresh the page in order to see the updated LIKES category or MY ITEMS category. 🙂

Best wishes! 💖

0_1527584145978_Untitccled.png

• @vn1ta Oh! Thank you!!! 😄 ❤

• Magazine Look

@litenunge You're most welcome, dear! 😊 Have a great day! 💖

• I'm trying to learn everything on Urstyle right now. I really like it! 🙂 And the admins are so nice. I'm going to stay here! Here's two things I think is missing and would be great for the website and especially old Polyvorers:

1. Upload images as "liked items". Download pictures of whatever (jeans, tops etc) that you have on your computer to your Urstyle account. The picture is stored as a "liked item". You can add brand, name, color and if possible a link to where to purchase it. This way old Polyvore members that have saved items on their computer could upload items themselves and use them in their sets.

2. Add items to old Polyvore sets. I have successfully uploaded my Polyvore sets, but I would also like to add "items" to the sets so I know where all of the items in the sets are from. Right now it's only pictures, if you click on "Used in set" there's nothing there and if I would successfully found the items in the sets (a bag for example) that I lost on Polyvore it would be nice if I could click a button "Add items" or something like that on the set and then add in what's exactly in the picture (without changing the set) so I know for future purchase or if I would get inspired by what I see I could see where that bag is from and then know what to use in a future set. "Add items" would be either upload your own item from your computer (read 1.) or add already liked item (that you already have on your account).

I'm sorry if I didn't explain good enough, I tried hehe 😄

• Magazine Look

@litenunge Hi again dear 😊 Just wanted to let you know that Polyvore provided us with sets in the picture format (.jpg). These pictures are not interactive, they do not contain hyperlinks to items used in them (please see the picture below). Unfortunately, Urstyle cannot change what Polyvore gave us, that was entirely Polyvore's decision 😞
    0_1527619711269_pvsets.png
    However, you can find many items in accounts that were linked to your Polyvore account (e.g. Tumblr, Pinterest...). I've found many useful items searching for "My Polyvore finds" boards on Pinterest. ✨
    There's also this topic on the forum where many members post their uploads: https://urstyle.com/topic/665804/hunters-and-gatherers-unite/225?page=12 . ✨
    Many members found their items using the web archive - for example, you can find some items in this post: https://urstyle.com/topic/1595288/a-bunch-of-collections-from-pv-if-you-re-intrested . ✨

P.S. You can find out more detailed information about Urstyle here (important): https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/useful-information-about-urstyle 💖

• Twisted Gypsies

Hello! 🙂 I wanted to offer a suggestion about improving the URStyle Clipper. I'm still only able to upload one item at a time on the Clipper, sometimes two, so I'm finding it take the same amount of time as using the Add Item Feature on the Items Page. I was perusing some other Moodboards and I have attached a Printscreen of the Clipper that fashmates uses and it's an excellent feature that allows members to upload as many Items as they want one right after another. It saves so much time for us Hunter-Gatherers. Polyvore had something similar but this is better. I'm a total URStyle fan and as always, appreciate all the hard work you are doing to upgrade your site for us. Maybe you could upgrade your existing Clipper to a similar version. Thank you! 🙂

0_1527749821656_CLIPPER.jpg

• Twisted Gypsies

This post is deleted!
  • Twisted Gypsies

This post is deleted!
  • Magazine Look

@rainheartart Hi dear! I've heard about the feathering tool a couple of times from Polyvore artists and I too think it would be a great addition! 😊

However, I just wanted to note that your link doesn't seem to be working, please check it. Admins will be able to understand you better if they see what is exactly the function that you want 😊

Does this link show what you wanted? https://youtu.be/X18WEwho9qU?t=3m12s 🙂

Best wishes! 💖

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta I can't seem to get the photo to show up for some reason. I went ahead and deleted the message but I'll upvote your reply. I think it would be such a marvelous addition too! 🙂 have a great day Dearest! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta and yes, the link you posted is pretty much what I was describing. You'd actually have to put it against a background to make sure the feathering was the right consistency. Olioboard has a feathering Editing Toll you can slide back and forth to get the proper consistency. It does tend to come out a bit lighter than I'd prefer, but it's a good tool. Thanks for the example! 🙂

I wonder if there's a glitch on this Page because I can't seem to upload anything that's a jpeg and have it show up as a picture here. I wanted to use an example of the Olioboard Fade Tool I put together and I even tried to upload a Set I created there that I saved as a jpeg to my computer and it still won't show.

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart I think that admins will be able to understand us since Photoshop has a feathering tool, so that makes it a known function 😊 No worries! 💖

As for the image, please try to go to the original site where you've seen it, then right click on that photo > choose "Copy image" > "Paste" it here in the reply area 🙂
    You could also add a link to that site if necessary - just copy the link from the address bar and paste it next to the image in this reply area. 😊

Best wishes, have a lovely day! ✨ 🌻

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta Thanks so much Sweetie, I'll give it a try! 🙂

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart You're most welcome dear! Good luck! 😊 🍀 😘

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.