ai therapy
-
Do you think the ability to start a mental wellness conversation at any time is genuinely useful, or is it mostly a convenience?
-
I discovered this when a search about nighttime stress led me to a discussion of AI-based mental wellness tools. I was curious about how a virtual therapist would feel compared with simply writing in a notes app. The part that caught my attention was the ability to have a back-and-forth conversation whenever I need it. I liked the idea of getting a response while my thoughts are still fresh, rather than waiting for a convenient appointment slot. For people in the USA who work late or have busy routines, that availability could be useful. I also appreciated the straightforward approach of opening a chat and starting from wherever I am emotionally. That made online ai therapist something I wanted to keep in mind.