Custom Ringtone Maker Help



  • I am so sick of the standard factory ringtones that come pre-loaded on my smartphone, but I cannot figure out how to set a specific chorus from my favorite song as an incoming call alert. Is there an easy way to download a short audio clip or song segment directly to my device memory so I can assign it as a custom notification tone?


  • Customizing device alerts adds a fun, personal touch to your smartphone and makes it instantly recognizable in crowded environments. Managing your own audio files gives you complete creative freedom over every sound your phone makes throughout the day.


  • Setting up personalized alert tones becomes a breeze if you grab the target audio track via Tubidy and save it directly into your phone ringtones directory. Once the file is downloaded to your local storage, you can easily open your sound settings, select the track, and assign it as your default call or message notification.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.