Picking an engagement ring



  • Alright folks, I am based in the UK and I am planning to pop the question soon. Problem is I have no clue what kind of ring to go for, there are way too many styles out there. I want something she will actually love, not just whatever the shop pushes on me. Any advice on how to narrow it down?


  • Start with her everyday style and what she already wears, that narrows things down fast. Then look at the cut, the metal, and the sizing, because those three decide how it feels on the hand. Have a browse online first to get a feel for the options, there are plenty of engagement rings to look through here https://pierrejewellery.uk/ . Write down two or three styles you keep coming back to, then go see them in person. Check the return and resizing policy too, since getting the size wrong is pretty common.


  • Ask her friends or family for a hint before you buy anything. They usually know the style and size, and it saves you from guessing and hoping for the best.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.