TV mounting service recommendations in Tampa
-
Does anyone have recommendations for a reliable TV mounting service in Tampa? I have a fairly large television that I'd like to mount in the living room, but I'm not sure which type of bracket would work best for the wall. I also have a couple of devices connected to the TV, so I'd prefer the cables not to be left all over the place. I don't necessarily need anything fancy, just a secure and neat installation.
-
For a job like that, I'd probably compare a couple of local options before choosing someone. I came across tv mounting while looking for services in Tampa. They focus specifically on TV installation and mounting, so it may be worth checking their information and seeing whether their service matches what you need. I'd also make sure to mention the TV size and wall material when contacting them, since that can affect the installation.
-
Appreciate it! I'll check them out and ask about the bracket and wall type.