Coco Chanel: The Timeless Legacy of a Fashion Icon

• URSTYLE Team

Join us in a discussion dedicated to one of the most influential figures in fashion history, Coco Chanel. Known for her pioneering designs and timeless elegance, Chanel revolutionized women's fashion in the 20th century and continues to inspire designers and fashion enthusiasts today.

In this thread, let's explore the life, career, and enduring influence of Coco Chanel. Share your favorite Chanel designs, iconic quotes, and the impact she has had on the world of fashion. Discuss her innovative contributions, such as the little black dress, the Chanel suit, and the enduring allure of Chanel No. 5 perfume.

Whether you're a devoted Chanel aficionado or just starting to appreciate her work, this is the place to celebrate the legacy of Coco Chanel and discuss how her groundbreaking designs continue to shape fashion today. πŸ–€πŸ’„ #CocoChanel #FashionIcon

• The Art Factory

I often use Chanel bags in my sets. No matter what size or model, they're always iconic!
    My favourite Chanel quote is Don't be like the rest of them darling.

• URSTYLE Team

@sammie-g In your outfit, you rocked a Chanel bag in "Vermillion" - that's like a super intense red, not just a style choice but also super meaningful.

That Vermillion red was all about strength, passion, and courage for Coco Chanel. She was all about bold colors in her designs to show off women's independence and power. Red, being one of her faves, wasn't just meant to turn heads but also to shout out confidence and bravery to whoever's carrying it.

The quilted lambskin the bag is made of? Another sign of Chanel's obsession with details. The quilting technique, called "matelassΓ©," doesn't just give the bag some texture and depth but also makes it last longer and look all luxe. Lambskin is super soft and flexible, making Chanel bags a total dream to hold and super durable.

Plus, every Chanel bag, including the Vermillion ones, is like a masterpiece from hours of work by skilled artisans. Making one bag can take up to 180 different steps, which just shows how committed the brand is to quality and precision. So, Chanel bags, especially the quilted lambskin in Vermillion, aren't just fashion items; they're like art pieces that reflect the brand's rich history and tradition.

• My favorite things about Chanel are the structured tailoring, timeless pearls, and of course those classic Chanel bags!
    0_1706790754953_ec3e0f67-6015-4e6f-b060-f17481fd59a4_original.png
    https://urstyle.fashion/styles/3608697

• π—™π—”π—¦π—›π—œπ—’π—‘ π——π—œπ—©π—”π—¦

My favorite one, I had as a decal on my huge vanity mirror..." A Woman can be Over-dressed, but never Over-Elegant." Another that I liked was "A Woman should be 2 things, classy and fabulous." There was another good one about never leaving home without putting on lipstick which always reminded me of my late Mother because she lived by that rule.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.