Heading Abroad, See you guys soon! ✈️

• Hi everyone, I have exciting news to announce! This spring semester, I have the amazing opportunity to study abroad in Europe! It will be my first time out of the country and I am super excited to see more of what's out there 😊 That being said, from February till May I won't be as active on this platform, but I'll still pop by from time to time since I'll have access to my laptop.

However, I know quite a lot of you live in Europe so if you have any travel recommendations of places to go while I am there be sure to comment them below or let me know! I am always looking for new things to try 😃

Bon Voyage and see you guys soon!
    ~ Mayblooms

(P.S. can anyone guess where i'll be staying for the most part? hint: its the city where this lovely picture was taken!)
    0_1674683570537_florenc.jpeg

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    566 5 0 Share

Comments (4)

• Congrats on your study abroad opportunity! You are so fortunate and blessed to be able to travel; it was a life changer for me. I wouldn’t trade my travel experiences for anything. Have a beautiful time exploring Florence and wherever else your European tour takes you….embrace every moment and safe travels! xx p.s. I recommend Amsterdam, one of my favorite cities!

• Congrats dear!!!!!!!!! the place is Firenze indeed!!!! 🙂 you'll be fine in Italy I'm sure!! enjoy your new experience... 😘 ❤

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@mahvelus-24-7 Thank you for your kind words and well wishes!! I am looking forward to my stay in Florence and I was definitely thinking of Amsterdam as a spot to visit so I am glad that to get someone else's feedback! 😊

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@gloria37 You're correct! And I will! ♥ 😊

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.