Color Combinations I Love: Summer 2022 Edition

• Hello everyone! Over the years of being on this platform, I have discovered so many different color combinations that look great together in outfits and looks that I didn't realize were so amazing. Usually certain color combinations evoke certain emotions or correlate best with certain seasons, so I wanted to celebrate them with this new blog series which I call Color Combinations I Love! In this series, each season I will be showcasing some color combinations that I am obsessed with as well as some sets from myself and other creators that I think best evoke the spirit of that color combination! Without further ado, let's get started with the Summer 2022 Edition!

1: Orange and Lime Green

0_1657372264659_1.png

2: Turquoise and Yellow

0_1657372502237_2.png

3: Cream and Grapefruit

0_1657372749497_3.png

4: Aqua and Tangerine

0_1657373245821_4.png

5: Hot Pink and Red

0_1657373441758_5.png

6: Lime Green and Aqua

0_1657373718895_6.png

Hope you enjoyed this summer 2022 lookbook! Let me know if you would like to see more of this series and feel free to use these color combinations as inspiration for your summer sets! Also, I can make a collection of the example sets in this lookbook as well if you guys want 😊

Have a Great Day,
    Mayblooms

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    1632 7 1 Share

Comments (6)
  • Lovely & Pretty

Such a great post with beautiful colour combinations for summer!
    I'm so flattered you used two of my sets as examples 😊

• Your Style and Fashion

@mayblooms Fantastic colors combo! Love it!😍😍😍

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@lynette Of course! Your sets always use a fascinating implementation of color in the design, as the color background really brings attention to how two colors work together! Excited to see more of what you come up with and maybe we can collaborate on these types of posts in the future because I probably will use more of your sets as examples 😊

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@raimonda thank you so much!

• Lovely & Pretty

@mayblooms that sounds fun! I look forward to it!

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

Ohhhh cool post, Maya. Loved all your example sets too!

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.