π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ’Έπ“€, π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ’Έπ“€, π“Œπ’½π‘œ'π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒?

• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

gif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

{ I had a dream about my girl Polaris last night, so you know I couldn't stay away. }

It feels a bit odd coming on here, but . . . hi! Are any of my friends and mutuals still active on this site? I'll admit it's a bit overwhelming to think of going through all the sets, posts, etc. that you wonderful people have posted over the last four or five months. But I wanted to say hello to everyone that I miss! I hope you're doing well.

I logged on twice in the last few months -- once kind of on accident because the button came up on my phone, then I poked around on like two pages before I gave up. And another time I came back with the intention to also say hello, but then I saw that all of my drafts were wiped. { Which I believe happened to a lot of people? } I didn't realize how attached to them I was, but I've basically had absolutely zero desire to come back since then.

I do miss a lot of you sweet humans, though. So let me know if you want to connect on any other platform -- pinterest, insta, facebook, etc. But maybe in a private message instead of here haha.

Though I can't say for sure if I'll start liking/commenting/creating again . . . I am thinking about it giving it a go! Maybe after another week or two of resting, since it already feels wild doing this ;)

Feel free to let me know anything I've missed! Sets you're really proud of, things that have happened in your life, fun ideas you have, site updates { or glitches lmao } to be aware of . . . I don't know haha. Just want to catch up with all you lovelies!

Much love! β™‘

xx, E

And a little p.s. to my dearest roleplay community . . . are any of you still around? Is anyone secretly lurking? One of the biggest reasons that I've finally dragged myself into posting this is that I'm secretly hoping to be in a roleplay soon. I really really miss writing and creating with all of you! So I'd love to give it another go! If you're here and you'll have me haha. So . . . this is a bit of me yelling into the void . . . is anybody out there?!?!

1033 5 3 Share

Comments (4)
  • Morbid Curiosities

Hi E! I have been "out" for a while myself, hoping to start up Morbid Curiosities soon. I come on once a week or so to see the beautiful art and you have been missed, by me! Send me a DM on how to connect to you on FB, Insta, etc. Xox!

• Hi dear, lovely to hear from you! It's gone a bit quiet but that's just the ebb and flow of things ( I hope) πŸ˜‰ As you can see I lurk here everynow and then. I do love having this as my creative outlet and it helps me work through creative ideas, even if no one's around. So, tldr; I'm around, I'm up for things, and it's great to see you ❀

• Lovely & Pretty

So lovely to hear from you again! I'll send you a DM!

• i log on on a whim- and there's a notif from you~ ! i haven't been around either, but if you've got something, you know i'm in your corner<3

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.