WE DID IT YAYYY!! TEN THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS WOOO!!

• Hey everyone! AHHHHHH THE GOAL HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!! I can't believe today I have finally hit TEN THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS!! What a milestone for this account!!! This has been my second goal since joining URSTYLE four years ago so thank you guys so so much for supporting me and my creations as well as being my friends on this platform! Similarly to my five thousand profile views blog post, I will be highlighting some more people who have been special in helping me along this journey.

0_1648576203133_awards.jpeg

1. First off, I would like to say thank you to @Shoaleh-Nia ! You have been an inspiration and amazing source of advice for me when it comes to group admin things and making me feel welcome on this platform since day one! You are a ray of sunshine and a community leader and I am so glad to know you!

2. Next we have @artgivesmelife ! I know you haven't been here recently but I wanted to highlight her for always being open to my questions, helping me with blog posts and much more. You are such an amazing group moderator and your set variety is amazing!!

3. I would like to thank @debraelizabeth and @Gloria37 for always giving my contest themes a try, know matter how obscure or challenging they may be! This means more to me than you know and I really appreciate your support in my groups!

4. Similarly, I would like to thank @Raimonda for always participating in my contests and commenting on almost every one of my posts! Your continued support of my creations and groups is amazing and I am so grateful for you!! Thank you for your kind words that make my day!!

Thank you to ALL of the people who have ever liked a creation of mine, participated in a group, read my blog, or commented on my posts. I am so so grateful for all the support I have received from this wonderful URSTYLE community ever since I joined 4 years ago in 2018 (I can't believe it has been that long!)

0_1648648650094_awards 1.jpeg

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me make ten thousand profile views possible!!! YAYYYY!

~Maybloooms

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    2294 18 2 Share

Comments (17)
  • Chic Style

Congratulations! Your sets are always lovely and creative! Keep your imagination flowing!

• Wow congrats dear! it is an honor for me to participate in your contests, always offer cool and interesting themes! thanks for quoting me and thanks for the mutual support! Have a nice day dear ❀ πŸ’‹

• Decor Amour

Congrats, dear!! I always enjoy participating in your unique challenges! xoxo

• URSTYLE FASHION

CongratulationsπŸŽ‡, big πŸ’– for your sets and contests...

• Your Style and Fashion

Huge congrats, my dear!πŸ€—πŸ˜˜You're welcome! I do all this with pleasure and from the heart. I really like your creation and contest themes and unique style. You will always get support from me.πŸ’—Thanks so much for beautiful words for me! I really appreciate it!πŸ’—I wish you an even bigger creative breakthrough!Hugs & Kisses!πŸ’πŸ’‹

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

Thank you so much! Your kind words warmed my heart!! I always believe that sharing is caring!! Congratulations on your success you truly deserve it! Lots of love kisses and a big hug for you!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@dyan Thank you so much! I definitely will and I'm excited to keep making sets! 😊

@gloria37 of course!! I am glad you like the themes and have a good day 😊 🌼

@debraelizabeth I am glad you like them! Thanks again! πŸ’“

@alinepinkskirt thank you so much! β™₯

@raimonda Aww I appreciate you so much! I am so glad you like my themes and more and I look forward to seeing your creations! πŸ’™ 😊

@shoaleh-nia thank you so so much !! Have a great day! πŸ’š 🌸

• Your Style and Fashion

• Congratulations! πŸ’– Your outfits are so much inspirating and the contest themes are very creative. 😊

• Congratulations! You deserve great success. As you thank those that helped you, you deserve thanks for helping us newbies and for the many kind words you offer on our sets. I still have much to learn and hope I learn from you all. Many thanks to those willing to help those of us in need. God Bless you.

@bettinalaszlo Thank you so much!! I am glad you find my outfits inspiring and thanks for participating in my contests!! Your sets are amazing!

@jazzcat1221 Wow thank you for your kind words!! They made my day β™₯ I am glad I am having an impact and I will continue to be a place of support and help anyone just starting on the platfom! 😊

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.