EIGHT THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS?!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Hey everyone! It is turning out to be a great day to start off this week because I hit EIGHT THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS YAYYYY!! THAT'S CRAZY! 🎉

I know that I am very slow at realizing this because I am already at 8.1k and I didn't think to check my profile views till now but I was on a brief hiatus so what a thing to come back to! 😅 Thank you to everyone who has supported me this year and always, liked my sets and collections, or commented on my posts. You guys make every day even better with your kind words and support so I can't thank you enough! 😃

Normally, for my profile view celebratory posts I would give a little detail or blurb about me or a shoutout to some people, but this time I am going to ask you guys what I can do for you! As you know, I am always available on message if you need help or have any questions about URSTYLE, and I will try to help you and answer questions or concerns to the best of my ability. This post is just kind of a forum for anything you guys wanna talk about, ask me (similar to a Q&A), or ideas you would Iike to see me do!

Here's some suggestions of some ideas:

• Any collection series ideas, contest theme ideas, etc.
    • Maybe an idea for a new group collab, up to you!
    • Need help with something? Feel free to comment or PM!
    • Want to work together on a project? Feel free to comment or PM!
    • Want to me to talk about or demonstrate a topic in a blog post? Let me know!

I just want to show my appreciation for all the support, love, and kindness you guys show me everyday and return the favor! Thanks again for eight thousand profile views! 10K HERE WE COME!!!!

Love,
    Mayblooms

0_1618860666010_sunflower.jpeg

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    415 1 1 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.