HOW TO USE HARDWOOD FLOORING IN AN #eclecticluxe FORMAL DINING ROOM

• This is my first time ever posting about my OWN design, so bare with me as we walk this walk together...LOL
    So some of you may have noticed that I have not posted any NEW sets here in over 10 months. One reason is that I have been behind the scenes for some time [years..literally] now moving forwards on my passions for design. Along the way, I have been trying to level up my presentation skills with 3d rendering.
    What better way to make you pull the MUSE out than...join a challenge. So, I did just that recently, I joined a sponsored Spring Rendering contest with the #edesigntribe using the #edesignplatform. With this contest, the challenge was using HARDWOOD FLOORS and a WINE DISPENSER with my touch #ecelecticluxe in any place BUT the kitchen.

Look what I came up with

0_1618384134902_vote try trust-kisha-designs-luxury -designs-eclectic-.jpg

🎥 https://bit.ly/3spv0Lf short video to get TOP VIEW #birdseyeview look at the flooring that I used here.

HOW often do you see dark hardwood flooring paired with an #eclecticluxe formal dining space jammed packed with marble? Not often, right. I had fun stepping out of my comfort zone of using tiling or marble flooring in a luxury dining space that has tons of marble. The coolest thing about using #revelwoods #newgermantown flooring in this space is it was tailored to this space design. Revel Woods has a unique system on their website to HELP in assuring you have the right floor for the RIGHT space. Checkout REVEL WOODS website here to see which flooring is RIGHT for you. You could even share a set inspired by the flooring you were PAIRED with. [be on the lookout for a contest inspired by them in the future]

0_1618385678531_10.png
    Oh, and how can I forget to tell you that I placed a #plumwinedispenser in this formal dining space to top off the design. Even if you don't drink like me I'm sure any GUEST would be impressed with this PLUM WINE DISPENSER by PLUM WINE
    It using some pretty sweet tech like a touchscreen display and a two-chamber cooling system. Meaning you can have two wines in the dispenser with two temperature settings...neato Did you spot @soulcurry artwork in the background family room? 🤤

0_1618384565660_great upload size trust-kisha-designs-luxury -designs-eclectic- (1).jpg

0_1618385437710_great upload size trust-kisha-designs-luxury -designs-eclectic-.jpg

Now this leads me to this...I would like you ALL to help...I Would like to be the winner of some of the cool prizes/benefits awaiting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

PLEASE...VOTE HERE ➡➡https://bit.ly/3wTZmZK ⬅⬅️ for the 2 [two] render sets designed by yours truly if you like what I have created...Of course, there had to be an #orangetastic😜 splash

VOTING IS OPEN UNTIL April 18th 9PM PST...Look for my #ORANGETATSTIC formal dining room renders using @revelwoods flooring and a @plumwinedispener in the space. Have fun viewing all the entries also.
    Thank you all for joining me on this journey of following my passions and dreams.

0_1618386113863_trust-kisha-designs X revel-woods + plum wine.png

Cheers and thank you in advance again!

***Here is a shortcut https://bit.ly/3dgLu3N to ALL the links for this contest I entered***😘

CHANGE IT UP 2.o
    546 1 1 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.