πŸ“’ ENTER.view with NATAYLA BOUJENKO

• 0_1617773506031_(COPY) Untitled design.gif

0_1617774064678_trust-kisha-designs-luxury -designs-eclectic-.png

The WHITE RHINO is actually one of Natayla's top favorite pieces that she has created along with the Orange Pnorea [good taste..tehe]
    Now let's get a peek into Natalya Boujenko's mind, her commentary will be the blue font...enjoy!

DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ARTIST

What is your name or art handle name [why]?
    Natalya.Boujenko (on Instagram), ArtbyNatalyaBoujenko (Facebook)

On average, how long does a typical project take? What type of project is it?
    My projects are varied: some take days (for example, large botanicals), others are short studies and drawings, which eventually build up to a larger work.

0_1617785430167_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover (2).gif

0_1617785522965_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover (3).gif

Who has been your HERO ARTist or mentor in your art path?
    That's a hard one - so many! I love Joshua Yeldham's spiritual works, Wayne Thibaud's bright colours, freedom in Kiah Kien's brush strokes. But, the list can go on and on..

If you had to take only 3 art utensils on an international trip for 2 weeks what would you take and why?
    That's easy and two would suffice! - a bottle of ink and a twig to draw or paint with. That will be enough for sketches or more elaborate monochrome paintings.

0_1617786067734_Natalya Boujenko - Dancing banksias.jpg

What is your favorite medium of art?
    Ink: for its depth of color, flow and permanence. It is honest and uncompromising!

0_1617788076098_Natalya Boujenko - Orange Protea.jpg

| | ONE WORD FLIP |
    Free!

0_1617786121782_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover (4).gif

Has art always been your passion...when did you notice it and what sparks your creative juices?
    I've always gravitated towards creative pursuits, for as long as I can remember. Since childhood, I spent a great amount of time drawing, painting, photographing, getting involved in community arts projects. Doing an arts degree at the university expanded my versatility in visual arts to ceramics, jewelry and sculpture. I just love creating beautiful things. For now, luckily, my creative energy is always flowing.

0_1617787247731_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover (6).gif

If you got paid 3 million dollars for a commission job to create for a museum display of your work...What would your process of creating be? How long would it take you to present your final work? What would you create to be seen by the world in a museum?
    The process of art-making liberates us from our inhibitions and gives us strength to speak up, challenge and influence. A commission for an art gallery gives a great opportunity to focus on what matters, engaging viewers in a discussion. I would probably make something monumental, immersive and organic, filled with wonder and positive energy, say a magical forest. It would invite visitors to experience childhood again in an environment full of awe, music and colour. The process would involve interviews with people, asking them to recall what were those books, stories or dreams in their childhood that filled them with happiness and inspiration. My artwork would then reference these stories through paintings and sculpture, theatre lighting and sound, enveloping a room.

0_1617788017000_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover (8).gif

What's the biggest compliment you have taken to heart and cherished?
    Every time, when people buy my work. It is the biggest compliment to know that they chose to make it part of their daily life.

What type of mindset does a full-time artist need to have and what does your day look like?
    I work on several works at a time. There is always a sequence of actions, start, reflect, continue (or abandon), maybe re-start... then complete. There are sketches, studies, photographs, testing of color palette, choosing the process of applying the paint, and building the work up. My practice is a bit like jazz: I move between mediums and subject matters. Oils, acrylics, inks, watercolors, sculpture, photography (which is a daily pursuit). I collect many things: pebbles, bark, twigs, dried seaweed, I dry plants and tree matter. It is a lot of fun and plenty of experimentation. Artist's mindset needs to be full of creative confidence and optimism, treating each failure as a success in experimentation, and each success - as a step up to greater work.

0_1617784552073_Copy of Copy of Red, Black and White Tiktok Magazine Cover.gif

Do you have one tip for other budding artist or even veteran artist, what would it be?
    Share your experience as much as possible, it will make the world a better place.

Do you offer commission work and how can others learn about collaborating with you? What are your contacts?
    %(#70b6cf)[Yes, I am always happy to receive commissions and make custom works. I can be reached on [email protected]

πŸ‘€ Take a peek at our her featured FLIP THIS ARTist [GRAB.N.GO n21] challenge that happened here ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/3711-grabngo-21-flip-this-artist-natayla-boujenko

πŸ“’ BTW, Natayla would like to say a special 'thank you' to the winners circle on her INSTAGRAM account so stay tuned for that. Make sure you are following her click hereπŸ₯°

0_1617776961721_Copy of urstyle contest banner 1044px Γ— 260px –.png

If you have any questions for our featured artist please leave them below and also tell her how you liked her ENTER.view.

BE INSPIRED. STAY INSPIRED.

FOLLOW NATAYLA BOUJENKO
    πŸ‘€ https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NatalyasArtShop
    πŸ‘€ Instagram @natalyaboujenko
    πŸ‘€ Facebook @ArtbyNatalyaBoujenko
    πŸ‘€ [email] [email protected]

CONTACT and STAY INSPIRED BY FOLLOWING @flipthisartist on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM

Thank you Natalya for your time and for sharing yourself with us. Cheers to the future!

#flipthisartist #nataylaboujenko #nature #stayinspired #enterview #interview #watercolour #artistdesignercollab

CHANGE IT UP 2.o
    590 1 1 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.