'๐‘น๐’‚๐’›๐’›๐’Š ๐‘จ๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’š

• โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

alt text

"๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ?"

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ'๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ
    Her go-to purse is a Louis Vuitton Muria in the color 'Vert', a gift from her ex-boyfriend in Moscow. The color doesnโ€™t match with many things she owns but the heart wants what it wants. Itโ€™s like a bottomless pit- the only thing missing in it is her momma and brother.

Sheโ€™s happily wearing it again, two months after dropping it off at the brand's store for maintenance. She didnโ€™t think about how hot California was until a forgotten Hersheyโ€™s bar melted inside.

๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป'๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ?
    โ€ข Matching LV Wallet

โ€ข Though she doesn't smoke tobacco on a daily basis, there's always a pack in her bag. Her favorite brand is Mond, the super slims flavoured with apple or strawberry. She stocked up for the next few years at the Parisian Duty Free.

โ€ข A Zippo lighter with the Leo zodiac and corresponding sex positon. She snagged it from Marcelo. Heโ€™s been looking for it.

โ€ข Gummies, 500mg THC

โ€ข Buried somewhere in the depths, is a ring she won at the boardwalk five months ago

โ€ข Breath spray & dental floss. Nothing turns her off more than speaking to somebody with bad breath.

โ€ข Vivienne Westwood keychain with the keys to the studio, her workplace, the 'crack home' for a lack of better words, her condo and white Toyota 4Runner. Marcelo tried to talk her out of that particular model but she didn't listen, only to regret it later because it really is 'too damn big' for her. But she feels good knowing that it's paid for in cash and it's her's.

โ€ข Fat Nickโ€™s prized first edition Pikachu Pokemon card. He was so excited to show it off but his dumb ass got fucked up that night and left it behind. He keeps texting her asking about it.

โ€ข Her favorite perfume, Mugler's Alien

โ€ข Lorazepam

โ€ข iPhone, the back of which is cracked, but she can't be arsed replacing the glass. It's holding up just fine with duct tape. There's usually a glitter case on her phone and sheโ€™ll watch the sparkles move around in there when she feels anxious.

โ€ข Airpods

โ€ข Pink switchblade with butterflies on it

โ€ข Chrome Hearts sunglasses

โ€ข Hair ties & clips

โ€ข A comb made from buffalo horn

โ€ข Prada makeup bag, the contents of which include blotting papers, lip balm, scissors, Q-Tips, Sisley compact powder, and a liquid eyeliner in case she needs to look cute for somebody.

โ€ข Flash drive for work

โ€ข Hello Kitty notebook

โ€ข A ballpoint pen from her cousin's wedding, on it printed: "ะ’ะฐัะธะปะธะน ะธ ะ“ะฐะปัŒั โค 7.20.2015 โค". The pen lasted longer than their marriage.

โ€ข Ladanka that she brought back from Sofiyivska ploshcha in Kyiv

โ€ข Japanese flower candy

โ€ข She'll chew on bubblegum when she's in her zone making music

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Shoutout to my friends (ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ @alexx, thank you for the help! Your lovely character blogs inspired me a lot! Thank you @ayzrules for helping me with the coding! โ™ฅ๏ธ

401 8 1 Share

Comments (7)

• you're so sweet sayin i inspired you wahhh this is so damn gorgeous ๐Ÿ–ค i'm in absolute awe!!

• "the heart wants what it wants" LOL I RELATE OMG what a purse!! I'm obsessed with the color...so damn cute! heart didn't want the bf but the purse??? :periodt: lmfao โค a bottomless pit hahahaha momma tingz ๐Ÿ‘ผ only thing missing is kalina and ilya so good asdhfdgjkjl

• flavored tobacco omg she do all about smelling good huh ๐Ÿ˜Ž shopping sprees at duty free omg I love it

• she stole the lighter from marcelo LMFAOOOO iconic and makes sense 100% ๐Ÿ˜‚ he's looking for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i know jules blaming eddy's cat for taking it ahdfjsgkdhglj

• the gummies ๐Ÿ˜Ž ready to go at all times lolololol. the boardwalk ring ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ the malibu trips ahhhh!! i love these intricate details of yours sm.

girl imma post these comments as I write them because I'm terrified urstyle will delete them, don't mind me LOL

• "Nothing turns her off more than speaking to somebody with bad breath." who tf has had the audacity to approach this queen--- no comment

• FOR A BETTER LACK OF WORDS AGDSHFSJGFKHGLJHHJAKDLFGHJ :peepee: LOL ilysm. the way there are no other words--- lmaoooo โค momma got a whole set of keyssss and it's designer ๐Ÿฅบ love that she's got access to the studio like that mmm that's their girl! mar saying the car is too big for her... ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ man sees her as his lil sis i swear, he thinking of some lil fischer price ass wheels I'm DEAD. she owns it now hehe mar gonna continue giving her shit then.... lol

• the pokemon card makes me feel something ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ best with details I s2g! tHE WAY JULES STOLE IT HAHAHAHA i need the scene for when he finds her with it! his ass digging for candy in the bag and finding his lil pika.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• with the anxiety meds ๐Ÿฅบ scotty gonna be asking for one and she's gonna spank him n tell him to see a doc hasdjfkglhj also that perfume bottle is so gorg ๐Ÿฆ‹ her taste!!! THE PINK SWITCH BLADE WITH ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ ON IT THATS MY BBY!!!

• buffalo horn...๐Ÿ˜Ž love the fashion deets omg. putting on her eyeliner when arty's stopping by the studio hehehehe โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ cutie! god that flash drive got all the goodies on it doesn't it... :Ascending: her power! queen of grey records on goddd.

• nOT DUCT TAPE KEEPING HER PHONE TOGETHER ASHFDJGKLH JULIAAAAAA. maria just gonna drag her ass to get a whole new phone hahaha โค hello kitty notebook PLS ๐Ÿฅบ maria matching her! haha. THE PEN LASTING LONGER THAN THE MARRIAGE IM ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ I can see her ass cackling every now and then using it... gasdhfgjkhlj

• DAT FOREIGN CANDY and bubblegum ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ all pink errrythin my fave part hehe I adore your bby girl so much. she left a chocolate bar inside not expecting it to melt my lil angel ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿงกโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ i want jules in my life so I can get candy whenever I want .... ugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž

• I LOVE THIS SO MUCH YOUR FREAKING MIND I WILL NEVER GET OVER THE SET IT'S ALL SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOD
    alt text

• alt text

• @alexx THANK YOU SO MUCH BOO!!! โค โค โค your comments have me smiling so much rn!!!<3

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

okay I know I already said I love this set, but I gotta say it again because I. Love. This. Set!!! it's seriously stunning ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• a giant bag that she accidentally made a mess of? I felt this deep in my soul haha :lookaway: then the part about missing her mom and brother! so precious ๐Ÿฅบ
    • the stolen lighter from Mar! the way I'm already stanning this friendship โค
    • THC gummies always on hand omg can I be friends with Julia?
    • paid for her car in cash! goals omg
    • screaming @ the Pokรฉmon card!!! (if she ever shows Laurie, he's gonna absolutely geek out lmao)
    • all the details about her phone! I feel like I know her so well aahhh
    • a pink butterfly switchblade ๐Ÿ˜ the aesthetics!!!
    • "The pen lasted longer than their marriage" NDSAHJFA;HDJFASDJ-

wow okay I am in love Miss Julia, please accept my heart it is yours :wifey:

• @eureka thank you so much for reading my dear!!! โค โค โค โค

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.