@πš‚π™Ώπ™΄π™²πšƒπšπš„π™Ό.π™Όπš„πš‚π™Έπ™² 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙳 πšƒπ™Ύ πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Έπš πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ - Paparazzi Activity #3

• alt text

⊱ ────── {.β‹… β™« β‹….} ───── ⊰

after seeing her friend, Maria - a.k.a. international superstar, 𝒒𝐿π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œπ’©π’œ - play the "πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πš–πšŽ 𝚊 πš™πš’πšŒ" game with her followers, Nat wanted to give it a try. she posted this to her IG story a couple days later in between events for Nordy's wedding, when all the guys had to ditch her for groomsman duties (this activity technically takes place in december 2020 and there are some hints for what's coming up in following chapters. get ready for august and november, friends :cutewink: )

[massive thank yous to @ayzrules and @alexx for helping me code this blog!! β™‘]

MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND
    873 3 3 Share

Comments (2)
  • MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

alt text alt text alt text

• @eureka C+P FROM DISCORD SO I CAN MAKE SURE YOU FEEL ALLLL MY LOVE

omg her hair is pink im living 😭
    :pepe: :wifey~1:
    she did it after seeing mari play it wahhhhh spectriana dis too much :heartbreaktears~1: :thisshitgood: :iluvyou:
    FUCK YEA OFC SHE'S GOING TO NORDY'S WEDDING BUT GETTING TO JUMP INTO THE FUTURE AND SEE HOW MUCH SHE'S HANGING WITH THE BOYS πŸ‘€ EEEEEP
    the pic of the boys :pleading_face: is her last :pleading_face: mi corazon 😭
    that pic of florence 😍 :takemymoney: IT'S SO HER I FREAKING ADORE IT
    ahhhhhhh she's in france......we goin international for the wedding huh? :devilpepe: i cant wait to read your august-nov adventures!!! ME,, WONDERING WHO THE OTHER WINE GLASS BELONGS TO,,
    :thinking: :isathink: :face_with_monocle: :villagerthink:
    the BTS and baby edgy nat pic :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: ALSO ADORE HER DESCRIPTION OF THE UPCOMING ALBUM OMGGGGGG WE READY FOR THE SAD CLUB BANGERS :sadnthicc~1:
    taking a selfie from the top of a crossing signal asdhfjgkhlj
    THE ACCURACY OF THE STUDIO, TOUR N DANCER PICS AND THE HAIR DYEING AHHHHHH

laurie climbing at the festival agsdhjfkglhy; I LOVE THAT PIC IT FEELS SO HIM :heartbreaktears:
    the choreography pic 😍 😍 😍 😍 what a find!!
    THE SEXY IG DRAFT........ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

:pepehasagun: πŸ‘œ put the post in the bag and no one gets hurt
    dance practice n the bestie :pleading_face: SO PURE N SPOT ON WAHHHH and lastly meeting michael cera as a fan im SCREECHING what a perfect way to end it 😭 ❀
    this activity is so fun!! i fr feel like i just ready her diary :miao: ily tysm for sharing your babe with me :emomari: i feel so lucky

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.