THANKS FOR SEVEN THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS! (my two year anniversary!)

• HEY EVERYONE! Sorry for the capitalization but I am really excited! I found out by looking on my profile today that I reached SEVEN THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS!!! 7 THOUSAND! WOW! 🎉 🎉 What a big number!

As always, I just want to say thank you to all of you for supporting me, my creations, and all of my endeavors on this platform! Speaking of which, this is the perfect way to celebrate me being on this platform for two years! I joined URSTYLE in December of 2018 and have come such a long way since then. I have met so many amazing people along the way. So in acknowledgement, this post will be a look back on what I have achieved on this platform over the last two years and hopefully this will be inspiration for all the people starting on this platform by saying if I can do it, you can too! 😃

In the past two years I have:

• Made 375 sets! Yay!
    • Gained almost 750 followers! (Thanks guys!)
    • Gained 7 THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS (I still can't believe it, I'm in shock)
    • Started two (I would say pretty good) groups that I love to moderate!
    • Featured on URSTYLE's Member of the Week Spotlight

and I have loved every minute of it!

I am so excited for more adventures to come and for those just starting here's some advice I'll give to you: just be yourself and keep creating! Do what you love and other things will follow!

Thank you guys so so much and here's to the next couple of years to come!

~ Mayblooms

0_1608665671441_template 98.jpg

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    500 1 0 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.