'๐‘น๐‘จ๐’๐’๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ

• alt text

เผบ '๐‘น๐‘จ๐’๐’๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ เผป

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต' ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ...

๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ

published online and on @bitchmag IGTV May 15th, 2020, the day GLORIANA's second single, Pienso En Tu Mirรก is out and 5 days after her Billboard Awards performance

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

The video begins with BMAG photojournalist Eddie Lindsey on Facetime, ringing someone saved as Maria Rosario. But when the contact answers, Ed stops munching on her Oreos and screeches,

"MISS GLORIANA!!! THIS SONG!!!"

๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’‚: in a fit of giggles, visibly walking in her house to the next room You like it, mama?

๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’†: Sร SEร‘ORITA!... I'll be sure to somehow bring it up again. But are you ready? For your official 20 Questionsโ€ฆ

๐‘ด: Yes, yes, Miss Bitch Mag. sinks down into a couch, blanket immediately put on her lap despite ๐‘ด wearing a hoodie I'm honored.

๐‘ฌ: Girl, are you cold? It's hot as hell in L.A. I'm the one in freaking Canada...

๐‘ด: Is this the first question? ๐‘ฌ laughs, curses, then after saying, "No, no," follows up withโ€ฆ

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ?

๐‘ด: Well, I feel like I'd be lying if I didn't say Marcelo [Rosario], right? I mean, he gives sound to my thoughts and ideas, sometimes working with just these hums or visions of mine. laughs Makes me feel like I'm a demanding sorceress sometimes.

๐‘ฌ: But you two make an amazing team. Do you share any influences? Fuck, am I allowed to add questions to my questions? ๐‘ด smiles big Why do you have to be so goddamn fascinating?

๐‘ด: Oh, stop...it's actually pretty cool, the two of us have found ourselves unlocking these childhood memories in the studio out of nowhere. We'll be making music and I'll bring up an old Spanish song, or run a melody we thought we'd forgotten or, I don't know, blocked from memory...and it'll usually be something our parents used to play. We'd always mimic the songs as kids, trying to sing along to put on our own concerts. So there's a lot of Spanish, Spanish Romani, Flamenco influence specifically in this album that I think a lot of people won't expect.

๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’๐’”?

๐‘ฌ: laughing I feel really shallow asking this after your last answer. But I don't even know the answerโ€ฆ

๐‘ด: Pero Eddie! Of course you know! How have you not seen the huge tat on my footโ€”

๐‘ฌ: Ohhh, you're right, you're right. But that's it?

๐‘ด: No, there's one you don't know about then I guess. Maria smirks It's small, on my thigh. It's of a nude woman with her arms stretched out, as if on a cross. Eddie raises her eyebrows Marcelo used it for one of his tarot card designs, you know, the ones we had done for the album that I showed you? For the song El Mal Querer, he collaborated with a local artist and they made the original design, well, me, so now it looks like I have myself tattooed. I'm so...

๐‘ฌ: Well, it's not you, is it? For all we know, it could be Gloriana.

๐‘ด: rolling her eyes but grinning I guess that's true...

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…?

๐‘ฌ: You know my answer. Your music video for Pienso En Tu Mirรก. looks into camera pointedly Available on all platforms today!

๐‘ด: Oh, stop! You're doing more promo than me and Valรฉrio is gonna give me shit. giggling But I actually think that's my answer too. Watching the final cut.

๐‘ฌ: It's fucking crazy. The visuals. Those metaphors. Your mind. What was the most fun part to film?

๐‘ด: Probably this shot for my next single's video. For Malamente, I'm carried by a forklift. Filming is usually stressful, I mean, I get way too serious, so desperate to get the imagery right, and the shots perfect. But that scene was just funny because I'd practiced it with Marcelo at a construction site near our house, actually. So the whole time I was struggling not to laugh, thinking of how ridiculous it all was. That I was getting paid to do it and all. smiles wide Mar had to leave the lot where we shot the final cut because we kept laughing about it.

๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’”?

๐‘ด: Oh, how J-14 of you, Ed.

๐‘ฌ: You're the one blushing! comically leans into the camera as if it's the peephole of a hotel room

๐‘ด: You definitely can't even tell if I am...

๐‘ฌ: So spill, who'd you stalk at the Billboards?

๐‘ด: I mean, you know me. I fangirl over artists I already know, women I get to be friends with now like Lana [Del Rey] or Nat, you know, Spectrum! So I was definitely starstruck just being there. I guess what's more unreal is when people like Drake comment on my picture, and y'know, show my music some loveโ€”

๐‘ฌ: โ€”so your answer is Drake...Mr. Aubrey Grahamโ€ฆ

๐‘ด: bursts out in a laugh, as if embarrassed Girl, my answer isโ€ฆ Zendaya.

๐‘ฌ: Okay, okay. You get to advance to the next round...

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’-๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š?

๐‘ด: Oh, it just depends. Mood. Company. With Marcelo, we're always playing someone's mixtape. Always rapping in the car. On the way to Coachella, I was blasting Spectrum 'cause I was disappointed she wasn't going to play and was amazed that Rio [a.k.a. VALร‰RIO, manager and good friend] knew so many lyrics! giggles when ๐‘ฌ's mouth drops open in awe But alone I'll just put on anything with a guitar, even instrumentals... since I'll fall asleep anyway.

๐‘ฐ๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡๐’‡ - ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?

๐‘ฌ: That is, pretending you take days off...

๐‘ด: shushing her playfully If I'm home, I'll work, whether it's writing or singing...so seriously, if I need to shut off and not work, I have to travel. I have to go across the globe to a city where I don't know the language and just...walk around.

๐‘ฌ: chuckling Yeah, that sounds like you.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ?

๐‘ด: I...turn off my alarm and go back to bed.

๐‘ฌ: gets up and walks away from her phone comically, returning only to say Bitch, I don't even know why I asked that. Like I didn't know. You were never on time anywhere on tourโ€ฆ sees the next question and goes quiet, growing serious

๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?

๐‘ด: covering her face Pobrecita...

๐‘ฌ: I had to throw in some hard ones. It's the Bitchin' way.

๐‘ด: Yeah, yeah. Well, it's easy to answer really - I'd comfort them the way I'd comfort myself. Keep them busy. Tell them everything happens for a reason, even if it's just a lesson at the end of the dayโ€ฆ and that they'll be stronger, more ready for what the next day has in store for them because of it. ๐‘ฌ blows her a kiss in response

๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’š?

๐‘ด: giggling This kinda question again. You know, I'll admit it, because I've been asked before - meeting VALร‰RIO had me pretty stunned. Do you remember? I was always so cool, even working for freaking Rihanna. But because I expected Rio to be so different...I mean, I only knew hisโ€ฆimage. So when he was so kind and engaging with his whole crew, I didn't even know what to do. I was just likeโ€” goes still with a straightfaced expression

๐‘ฌ: laughing Yeah, how could I forget? He thought you hated him for a month or two. You'd just avoid him.

๐‘ด: shakes her head, laughing I can be shy. I don't know.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–?

๐‘ด: Besides Rio holding me to that first impression? Oh, god. I guess...losing Marcelo on a cruise when we were children.

๐‘ฌ: You what? the two burst out laughing

๐‘ด: I went to get us ice cream and left him in a hot tub! When I came back, he was gone. I was terrified, crying, shouting...I ran around the whole deck. I thought he fell off the boat!

๐‘ฌ: And where the hell did he go?

๐‘ด: Oh, he found some live music, of course. He was watching a Bob Marley cover band in a 21-and-over lounge. He was only 4. I was 8 I think, and completely mortified. I thought everyone on the ship remembered me as the Bad Babysitter Who Screamed At The Ocean. But really I was just relieved.

๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’๐’š 3 ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”โ€ฆ?

๐‘ด: A guitar, for sure. I don't even play! But I guess I'd learnโ€ฆ thinks to herself Damn, I guess that leaves me with a pen, and a notebook. Three things! The rest I'd have to forage for.

๐‘ฌ: laughing Marรญ...you're a simple woman. I love you.

๐‘ด: covering her face with her blanket I'll take that as a compliment...

๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’”/๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’Œ๐’”?

๐‘ด: Okay, you definitely know this one, soโ€ฆ?

๐‘ฌ: Caught me. grins I just wanted you to tell the story of the time you ate so many strawberries that you threw up.

๐‘ด: What more is there to say? giggling through her words That's the whole story!

๐‘ฌ: Are you going to move to a farm and pick strawberries all day when you retire?

๐‘ด: smiling big No, that's my next vacation. Just me in a field eating them off the vine...with a rum and coke! That's my favorite drink.

๐‘ฌ: No, that's the reason you threw up. ๐‘ด threatens to hang up

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•?

๐‘ด: grabbing her phone, as she's Facetiming from her laptop Ooh, you know I keep those monthly playlists. Bad Bunny's new album is on repeat, ya sabes. BYE ME FUI is my favorite off that one - I almost sang it at Coachella with him, but we didn't have enough time to rehearse! The new stuff from Hayley Williams is so good. I love her voice. Let's see, I downloaded Future's album today. Oh, but I'm obsessed with Yung Lean's latest, he dropped today, too! Starz. There's more, of course. But I'll stop there...

๐‘ป๐’๐’‘ 3 ๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’๐’†๐’“?

๐‘ฌ: And set the bar high! Not like with the island, I want you to be extra, and specific!

๐‘ด: blushing Build-a-Bae...okay. Well, they have to be caring? Affectionate? Something like that. laughs That's usually the first thing I notice. How they're like when we're strangers, or how they're like with friends. I like to know what I'm getting into. Then I guess you can say "adventurous"...that speaks for itself, I think.

๐‘ฌ: One more quality, babe. Dominant or submissive?

๐‘ด: Joder Eddie! laughing enough to go off-camera Okay, um, I think I'd need a creative partner. I have too many freaky ideas on the brain most of the time...they'd need to handle that. Maybe even contribute. giggles

๐‘ฌ: Okay, so you're looking for a dominatrix.

๐‘ด: holding her face with a smile Next question, please!

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ?

๐‘ด: You're truly annoying me. laughs, while ๐‘ฌ drops her mouth in disbelief before giggling, too I guess I was a waitress! I don't even know because it wasn't exactly legal. In exchange for singing at this restaurant/bar in Barcelona, I helped out. But I was only 12?

๐‘ฌ: Was there ever a time in your life where you weren't working?

๐‘ด: I would say "in the womb" but my mom used to say I was working for the devil since before I was born. grins I was a kicker.

๐‘ฌ: laughing That's low-key mean of her to say! Maria shrugs

๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”?

๐‘ด: The tying-a-knot-with-a-cherry-stem thing isn't impressive anymore, is it?

๐‘ฌ: I don't think it ever was, Marรญ.

๐‘ด: snorts Oh! I'm super flexible. Wait, that's not very special, is it...

๐‘ฌ: looking into the camera dramatically Ladies and gents, she can kiss and she can bend.

๐‘ด: covering her blushing cheeks Oh my god, you're going to make me admit something embarrassing. I can do handstands? When I was in high school, everyone thought I'd become an acrobat because I was known as someโ€ฆone-woman-circus. I was always doing tricks.

๐‘ฌ: bursts out laughing I thought you were going to say you were a cheerleader.

๐‘ด: pouting I'm not as sexy as you thought.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ?

๐‘ด: Nosy! I'm a pockets-kind of girl. Everything I need fits in there. I just need my phone for music, for writing...you can even pay things with it. Oh! Some sort of chapstick.

๐‘ฌ: Always a lip balm with color, right? Oh, Maria. So, so basic. I love it.

๐‘ด: Again, I'm assuming that's a complimentโ€ฆ they grin and laugh at each other

๐‘ฌ: But c'mon, what if you're traveling? What's in your carry-on purse?

๐‘ด: An eye mask. Headphones. Birth control. covering her laugh I don't know, the essentials. Sunglasses, in case the eye mask isn't enough.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž?

๐‘ฌ: I bet the strangest thing in your room isn't even yoursโ€ฆ

๐‘ด: jumping out of excitement, because she's read her mind I know! I was just thinking, Marceloโ€ฆ the girls laugh Marcelo got mad at me the other day because he noticed so many of his shirts were in my closet. He was like, Marรญ! I thought I lost these! covers her face He was saying it was strange, that it looks like we're sleeping together.

๐‘ฌ: Oh, god! This isn't ร‰lite...Maria pretends to get up in her fit of laughter But no, to clarify to whoever dares watches this... grins This itty-bitty thing has a bad habit of drowning in a men's tee shirt. I mean, they are comfy, aren't they?

๐‘ด: I like to dance in them. Mar's got some funny ones. I guess no one expects me to walk around in a shirt that says, Home is Where the Big Dick Is.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’‘๐’Š๐’„?

๐‘ด: I guess an easy answer is young Penelope Cruz. Or maybe she can play future, blissfully retired me.

๐‘ฌ: I don't think someone like you will ever stop working, Miss Gloriana, but that's a good answer. laughs, seeing ๐‘ด's pulled expression You've only just started your solo career, why are you thinking of retiring?

๐‘ด: It's that goddamn strawberry field. I'm thinking of it now. giggling I think I'm hungry.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ?

๐‘ฌ: Okay, I was trying to be cute with this one, seeing as Marceloโ€”

๐‘ด: โ€”Marcelo has to like my work, yeah? grinning You want me to end my feature ranting about my brother when we started with himโ€ฆor worse, more about VALร‰RIO...

๐‘ฌ: Fine, fine, you're gonna make me do my job and dig in deep hereโ€ฆ๐‘ด laughs What if your parents were alive? long pause after noticing ๐‘ด's face drop What would they think about the work you guys are doing together? Their babies?

๐‘ด: visibly thinking, biting her bottom lip and avoiding eye contact, until Marรญ finally let's out a soft, single laugh Well, I think they'd be surprised really.

๐‘ฌ: Surprised? As if you two haven't been singing and being talented your entire livesโ€ฆ

๐‘ด: ...No, but really. I think they'd be surprised. Maybe in a bad way. But hopefully in a good way. I wish they could hear us - no, see us in the studio, and know that those times we were just a bother to them in the living roomโ€ฆ

๐‘ฌ: noticing her struggling It paid off?

๐‘ด: smiles I guess we'll see.

๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘ท ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ

elitefansdaily: why are you guys so obsessed with maria...
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ valerios7thab replied: and what about it??? be grateful
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ elitefansdaily replied: @valerios7thab chill chill i'm not one of the elite fans who hate her. i'd just rather see marcelo.
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ omanderforever replied: @elitefansdaily MxM are basically a package deal...just say you're a carlos x denise stan and go
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ marxria replied: @omanderforever the last thing maria wants to see is the name car*los on her BM feature so all ya'll need to stfu

zeddiesimp: not eddie asking maria if she wants a dom-- @zendaya come get your wife

spectrianasis: don't mind me just counting the number of times maria name drops @spectrum-music...

valerianfever: mAnAgEr aNd gOoD fRiEnD-- MARIA YOU COULD'VE JUST FLOWN TO COACHELLA LIKE EVERYONE ELSE LOL VALร‰RIO DROVE YOU I'M SCREAMING
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ valerios7thab replied: girl breathe. maria will stop talking about him if you have a damn heart attack every time she mentions him

spanishsimp: i'll pick strawberries for you mi reina ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™

rioismalusbitch: Maria stop fucking around and actually promote your music asgdhfgjkhl #streampetm
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ omanderforever replied: the way i didn't even know she released a second song until i saw this commentโ€ฆ
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ spanishsimp replied: @omanderforever yeah she didn't promote it on ig but so what? the fans and the praise will be authentic, which is what i like about her
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ valerianfever replied: @spanishsimp Yeah, but she makes Valรฉrio look desperate doing the promo work for her
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ rioismalusbitch replied: @valerianfever RIO IS DESPERATE LMFAO THAT'S HIS BBY HIS LIFE'S WORK HIS PRIDE & JOY #streampetm #malerio

feel free to comment on this blog, fam ๐Ÿ–ค

เผบ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จ๐’๐’๐‘ฐ เผป

๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข - @๐’‚๐’š๐’›๐’“๐’–๐’๐’†๐’” - ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด

549 1 2 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.