FIVE THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS!!!! YAYY WE DID IT!!! (also some new collections are up today!)

• Hello everyone! Today is a MOMENTOUS OCCASION!!! I personally have been waiting for this day all week ever since I started seeing that profile view number creep up from 4.5k and today is the day!!! WE DID IT!! FIVE THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS!! This has been a personal goal ever since I joined URSTYLE from Polyvore in December of 2018 (wow two years ago!) and I am tremendously grateful to everyone who has supported me, viewed or commented on my sets, visited my profile, or joined my groups. You all have helped me become a better creator than I was before! So I am going to give in to my award show fantasies and give my "speech" thanking some of the special people who helped me or inspired me along the way:

0_1595970031805_awards show.jpg

1. The first person I would like to say thank you to is @Fassionista ! She is fabulous creator and has supported me from the first day I joined on this platform as well as was the first person I recognized here from Polyvore! Thank you so much for making me feel welcome on this platform, encouraging me to try new things and for always having my back!

2. Next is @Oksana-Kolesnyk ! She is another fabulous creator who takes the time to comment on almost every single set I make! Thank you so so so so much for liking and commenting on my creations and making me feel like people enjoy them! I know and see how you support so many others like me in this community and you make it such a special place to create! Thank you!!!

3. The third person I want to thank is @beautifulplace ! I absolutely am BLOWN AWAY by your sets, creativity, and how kind you are! Thank you for being such an inspiration to me on this platform and for adding such cool content from your creations to your cool clipper finds to the platform thus making it so much better! You have been a figure to look up to and have been such a great creative inspiration! Thank you for your kind words!

4. Similarly, @jesuisunlapin you were my first creative inspiration on this platform! I have learned so much about set creating and my own layout design just my seeing your amazing creations! Thank you for (inadvertently) helping me find my own style, supporting my creations, and providing such cool items! I would definitely go check out her profile page to see some wonderful sets 😃

5. I would like to thank @FatenMH for always participating in my group contests and really supporting me in that area! I was extremely scared to create groups and sometimes am nervous that I would choose a theme that the users wouldn't like but you have always been a reliable participant in whatever wacky theme I come up with in either of my groups and for that I am extremely thankful ❤ (Also your sets are absolutely amazing!)

6. Next I would like to thank @Sheila-L for one special moment that you helped me out with! Thank you for encouraging me to post my organized sets on my main account! When I started on this platform, the first set I posted was an organized set and it didn't really get a lot of likes which I was discouraged about. When I looked further into the dynamics of URSTYLE I saw the lack of popularity that organized sets had and receded from creating them. However, it isn't that easy since I have and always will love to create organized sets (they have a very special place in my heart from Polyvore days and was the first type of set I learned how to make). I initially created a separate account for my creations (@stylebymayblooms) but again thank you so much Sheila for taking the time to comment on my blog post and encouraging me to make that leap! I now create organized sets that are visible and make the home page, as well as have the confidence to try to encourage others to try the style out as well 😊

7. Last but certainly not least, I would like to thank @africagirls ! I know you haven't been on the platform very long but you have already been such an inspiration to me from back when we were on Polyvore together! You have such a creative style of set that I was heavily inspired by even back then and am still in awe of the way you use color combinations and images! Thank you for supporting me through your kind words and for always taking the time to comment on my blog posts!

There are SO MANY others who support me and my creations and I am forever thankful to you all! Thank you to everyone that has ever viewed my profile (wow five thousand times I still can't believe it) or liked something of mine, you guys are the reason I am so excited to publish my creations every day!

Also, moving on to the second baby point of this post, a while back I started a series of collections that highlight some of my favorite items I like to use in sets called MB's Set Staples! In each collection there is the item and all the sets I have made which feature that item. That being said, I have posted two more collections in that series featuring a pair of shoes that I adore and one of my favorite straw hats! You can check them out at these links:

E8 by Miisa Dark Green Gingham Print Sandals (thanks again @jesuisunlapin for finding this item!): https://urstyle.fashion/collections/122399

Pool Hair Don't Care Straw Hat (thanks again @beautifulplace for finding this item!) : https://urstyle.fashion/collections/122400

0_1595970119540_awards.jpg

Thank you all again so much for 5 THOUSAND PROFILE VIEWS! YAY!

~ Mayblooms

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    2138 10 1 Share

Comments (9)
  • Decor Amour

Congrats!! You are very talented. I always enjoy seeing your wonderful creations! xo~Debra

• Thank you Dear, for being such a doll. You are very talented, gracious and full of positive energy. I look forward to more of everything from you!

• Lovely & Pretty

Congratulations @mayblooms!! Wow five thousand profile views is such a milestone and completely deserved!

Your sets are all so beautiful and I love that you use different styles in your sets! (I'm still scared to do organized sets, I am practicing in my drafts though!)
    Thank you so much for mentioning me even though I haven't been on this platform long! You were so welcoming and supportive to me when I started up again on urstyle and I'm honored that my sets inspire you! The feeling is completely mutual!
    Also: I love reading how these other girls supported you, I so love that this is happening in this community

On to the next five thousand!!

• Chic Style

Congratulations! Your creations are always amazing and inspiring! xo

• Your Style and Fashion

@mayblooms Congratulations on 5 thousands profile wiews. 💮💮💮💮I see from your creations that you are an amazing and creative personality. 💖 Don't stop delight eyes with your amazing creations, dear 💖

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@debraelizabeth thank you so much! your sets are absolutely beautiful to see and you are so creative! 😃

@africagirls Thanks dear! I definitely think trying new styles is fun and if you need help with organized sets just ask I'm always happy to give any advice! I'm glad you felt welcomed to the platform and i'm happy that I have done my part in passing on the wonderful spirit of this community! It truly is an awesome group of people!

@dyan thank you so much for supporting me and my creations!!! I love your sets as well 😊

@raimonda Thank you so much! As long as there are people who want to see it and I love doing it, I'll keep creating! 😄

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.