I have a question to ask if it's **IMPORTANT** to you

• Art Expression

@rainheartart well said!!!!!

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@minerva 😃 ♥ Thank you sweetie, I keep liking their sets just because I enjoy them and really don't care that they don't hit back but I was just wondering how on earth you can not have even ONE SINGLE LIKE for anyone??? I love this community so much because of all my pals like you...BIG HUG............Shoaleh

• Your Style and Fashion

Hi, dear ❤

@Shoaleh-Nia I understand perfectly well how you feel. I can only speak on my part, that I am not sad about that, that I don’t get some people "like" or comments , even if I really like their sets. I try to support everyone here and respect their, understand that not everyone has time for that and we are all different, communicate as much as I can, although I would like more, but how much time do I have to communicate.
    Though when I was in Polyvore, I haven't communicated with anyone at all, I'm not was involved anywhere, I was timid and young, I didn’t trust myself, but now it’s different. I love when I can create, enjoy user amazing sets, and communicate with creative people, it’s one of my hobbies and ways to relax. I am very happy to have people here supporting me, and my sets, I really appreciate that. So what can I advise you to just enjoy the communication, create and continue very amazing sets, and don't stop to delight eyes your sets.❤️ I hope so understood your message,
    and I'm sorry, if not, that's what I understood. My English is a bit complicated sometimes 😅.
    With Love, Raimonda ❤

• @Shoaleh-Nia Hi dear, i am relatively new here, but i think it just depends from person to person some people are introverts and are here just for the creating part of this site. And of course it can be that there time is limited who knows what the reason is, it is strange however that there is no likes at all. I sometimes find it very hard to keep track of all the people that like my sets. I will publish a set and then much later in the day when i have free time go back and comment and like sets. But i do get what you are saying its tough when you like sets and get no likes in return. All i can say is keep creating sweetie your sets are gorgeous!!! Regards Lisa xo

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@Shoaleh-Nia I appreciate your honesty about the whole situation. I have a user and I mean that in every sense of the word who constantly takes from my items to create their sets but doesn't like any of my sets. I got curious about it and found same user taking from other users items instead of building their own inventory up or posting items to share. When I mentioned it to someone else they theorized that maybe the person was new and doesn't have time or know how to save items. Not sure I agree with that when said user has been on the site for months to a year. I agree with you it is a sharing site and it's difficult for me also to find enough time to get around to all of the sets I see and want to have the time to comment and like. If I don't have time to comment at least I try to add a like. I've started just taking a few hours a week to devote to liking and commenting.

I'm trying to do more collections but it's just as much a not okay issue when users take continuously from collections many of us spend time creating and they don't like the collection. None of us can account for the things others do. It may be a result of time or just plain ole selfishness. I love creating on this site and I had to get to a place where I'm just going to do my thing and let those nagging little things role on by.

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@raimonda Thank you my sweet friend 🙏 😍 you're so true and I totally agree with you, I myself have a young daughter who just likes numbers of sets she loves the most, it's understandable but not like this NOT A SINGLE LIKE, it was more surprising for me than being bothering me, I am so happy here and so much in love with this community, love my friends and enjoy making sets 😄 BTW I am Persian (IRAN) and my English is not good 🤣 Thanks again for your lovely comment....hugs.............Shoaleh

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@lisa272 😃 Thank you for your lovely comment, all you said is one hundred percent right! We all have our own matters and dealing with so many things in our lives, being here is a great opportunity to forget the world and having fun, I am enjoying it and I'm so thankful for friends like you.........HUGS.....Shoaleh

• 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@idetached 🙂 Thank you darling, I totally agree that we don't have time to comment to all but as you said at least we try to hit likes and it really doesn't get so much time, it's not acceptable you don't even like one single set 🙄 I think that is a little unfair this is the best I can call it because I try to be nice to all and really respect them. You can't be new here after making almost 1200 sets...am I wrong??? again thank you so so much for your words sorry my English is poor ..........BIG HUG............Shoaleh

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@shoaleh-nia your English is fine. I’m glad you started this thread. Some interesting opinions and thoughts. The kind of conversations that brings about change and honesty.

• FASHION ICONS

@shoaleh-nia Hi dear Shoaleh, I am new here and never been on Polyvore but I do respect people who like and comment on my sets I am so busy and do not have much time but as long as I'm here do my best to like many sets. Thank you....Shony 😍

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.