Just in Case My Contests Disappear Again, Here's some options!

• Hey everyone! So as many, many people have noticed across URSTYLE sometimes after contests have been posted (usually around three or so days after being posted), there seems to be a glitch where the contest will disappear from the contest feed. This makes it hard for people to submit sets to certain contests, ESPECIALLY if it is the last day. 😦 I know that has happened to me, and it is extremely frustrating!!!!

Therefore, because this same thing happened with my California contest a couple of days ago, I wanted to let you guys know some options of what you can do if one of my contests disappear off of the contest feed to still get your submissions in and you at least think I was the one hosting it!

1. Private Message Me! Anytime you are confused or need help, I am always available over private message! I am a very friendly person and you should never feel intimidated or afraid to ask me something 😊 ! Even if it turns out that my contest wasn't the one you were looking for, I will try my best to help you find it! (most likely I have tried to participate in it too 😃 )

2. Remember the Contest Banner! My contests have very distinct contest banners! All of the main contests in EITHER of my groups all have wide contest banners with images as a background, a white white square with a thin black border and bold text. They also have the name of the group at the bottom! For determining which group it is, All contests for my group Trending Today have skinny thin text and all of my contests for my group Fashion, Fashion, Fashion have bold blocky text. I do this on purpose to differentiate the two!

Here's an example:

This is a contest banner for my group Fashion, Fashion, Fashion. Note the bold, blocky text!

0_1591803990020_feline fashion contest banner (2).png

THIS is a contest banner for my group Trending Today. Note the skinny thin text!

0_1591804082142_leather contest banner (1).png

NOTE HOW BOTH OF THEM HAVE THE SAME WHITE SQUARE WITH BLACK BORDERS! This is a way for you to note that a contest is made by me 😊

1. Check my Profile Links! If you even suspect a contest is made by me, check my profile links !! In the description of my profile, direct links to both of my groups are there! You can look at the contest pages and find the contests there! I have often done this (look at the specific group) when contests disappear from the feed and the contests don't erase off of the group page.

2. Ask the Community! The URSTYLE community is a great place full of wonderful people! Since when these problems happen they happen to everyone, 90% of the time there is at least one other person out there who is looking for the same contest you are and can help you!

I hope this post has helped you, and I hope @admin will be able to address the glitch regarding the contest page soon! If you guys feel it is fit, I can post this on the main community page to bring some awareness to the issue. 💜

~ Mayblooms

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    522 1 1 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.