[NALEE] Dream Concert 2020 (or Dreams do come true, in the most unique ways) Fancafe post

• alt text

I remember being 18 years old and being part of what is now the legendary pink ocean for SNSD sunbaenim's 2013 Dream Concert. I remember the crazy energy that came from the crowd that filled the Sangam Stadium that night. The entire stadium in one voice, singing as loud as they could (and louder than our sunbae-nims in the stage too!!). That was the exact moment that I realized what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, i wanted to be on the stage, singing, rapping, performing and giving my all to those who supported me no matter what

7 years later and I'm here, exhausted from the rehearsals, and the ever-changing clothes and performances, but along with it, there's this insane sensation of happiness, and joy along with sadness and longing. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely thankful for the opportunity given to our group, this is something that I could never imagine in my wildest dreams, be part of something this big and meaningful for our genre, along with sunbaes and hoobaes that we love and respect so much, especially being just a 6-month-old idol who is still lacking a lot, is a true blessing.

But the 18-year-old me felt like something was missing, and that something was the loud, clear energy that only the crowd could give, i missed the multi-colored lights from all those different lightsticks shining beautifully like a kaleidoscope. My heart was missing the stunning, twinkling hyacinth violet and rose violet that came from the cupid:bong, those colors that gave me nothing but joy, happiness, and strength.

I hope from the bottom of my heart, that we can see each other the next time a Dream Concert comes again, or maybe even before. I love you, To:Cupid, and i am thankful for your love that even from afar, embraced this 25-year-old woman and her precious sisters. Your love that, like the meaning of our name, united us Heart to Heart.

Stay safe, forever yours.

-Lee Nari

538 1 3 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.