Stargazer

• se

n a m e . ELIXA “KITTY” KITTERICK
    a g e . nineteen
    h o m e . p l a n e t . SCEPTER
    f/c . yoon young bae

q u o t e . ❝…but they're not getting me in one glorious piece.❞

l i k e s . cute and aesthetically pleasing cafes, stargazing, floral perfume oils, calligraphy, selenian mythology, ballet, praise
    d i s l i k e s . clutter & disorganization, dumb boys, jokes of a sexual nature, people with no manners, the lingering thought that this can all end very badly for her
    g o a l {s} . to show everyone what she's capable of, to kill darkore
    f e a r {s} . outer space, darkore, disappointing her family
    r u m o u r {s} . a cadet bragged to his friends about a steamy hookup with kitty that actually never happened, cadets are saying that she's too occupied with her appearance to perform her duties (why can't she look cute while performing duties?), bets are being placed on how long she'll last

-T Y P I C A L-

s t y l e . kitty's wardrobe is filled with chic couture pieces and the latest ready-to-wear looks. unfortunately, there's no place at the academy for some of her favorite outfits. she trains in whatever is comfortable (but make it luxe!). otherwise she's wearing tailored clothes with crisp lines or lounging in light and flowy fabrics. she keeps her jewelry simple(r than what she usually wears).
    p l a c e s . m o s t . l i k e l y . t o . b e . f o u n d . the swimming pool, library, on scepter, she'll likely be found smoking shisha at trendy rooftop lounges or shopping
    p e o p l e . m o s t . l i k e l y . t o . b e . w i t h . people who are generally chilled-out and easy to talk to
    s t r o n g e s t . c h a r a c t e r . t r a i t . tenacity
    m a n n e r i s m s . ‣ always doodles in the margins of her notes, pouts when bored
    ‣ you know she's zoned out of a conversation when her replies start with "mm"
    ‣ clicks tongue when annoyed
    ‣ takes ages to get ready.
    ‣ naturally outgoing and curious, kitty is often the first to strike up a conversation. the treatment from other cadets kind of put a damper on that.
    ‣ she will cheerfully lend you an outfit, offer to paint your nails or do your makeup. she wants her friends to look their best!

-B I O-
    kitty’s the second child of socialite parents who live in one of scepter’s ritziest towers. she could not have foreseen her decision to enlist, but then there has always been a draw in her belly- a star-desire. but who knows if the desire will remain once naïve kitty realises what she’s really in for- not the space adventure of her dreams but a true gauntlet test of nerve and mental fortitude. not to mention how she will be treated by her peers and the inevitable insult-nickname “princess” once her fellow cadets learn of her glamorous fashion magazine lifestyle and background. in fact, she will draw all the wrong kinds of attention… stubborn to a fault, kitty will be desperate to prove herself early on- to show that she should be taken seriously, and- though she may be scared shitless- that she’s in ‘til the end.

-G E A R-

m e c h a . s u i t . ref
    n a m e . valkyrie
    t y p e . waster
    m o d e l . YMR-7
    c o n d i t i o n . new
    s p e c i a l . a b i l i t i e s . energy blast, high-speed flight, armor manipulation
    o t h e r . i n f o r m a t i o n . kitty's dad financed the creation of her mech-suit which was built on selenos

-R E L A T I O N S H I P S-

with. I X ' M I T H
    with. V E N E M I T H
    with. A U R O R E A N
    etc.

-E X T R A S-

p l a y l i s t . geographic - cheetahs / / autumn ∞ harvest ∞ happiness - summer of haze / / you decide - fireflight / / trial by fire - tearwave / / west - teenager / / et3 - driller / / intimate - crystal castles

f u n . f a c t s .
    ‣ kitty is most definitely on the cancer-leo cusp
    ‣ her father is a pharma tycoon and her mother is an actress commended for her humanitarian work.
    a e s t h e t i c . c o l l e c t i o n . pinterest

q u e s t i o n s . f o r . f a n f a n .
    ‣ what does a daily schedule look like for the cadets?
    ‣ when can the cadets leave the academy? (to visit family, hang out on other planets)

364 2 1 Share

Comments (1)

• -E X T R A E X T R A S: W O R L D B U I L D I N G-

l o c a t i o n s.

zoza-marz avenue
    the shopping district on scepter
    also the hq location of sceptor's influential fashion & lifestyle magazine, ______
    one, two

lazuli district

euphoria
    one, two

d r u g s . & . a l c o h o l i c . b e v e r a g e s.

stardust
    a synthetic purple crystal with a hallucinogenic effect. it produces feelings of pleasure, distortions in time and perception, and enhanced enjoyment from sensory experiences. it can increase self-awareness and empathy.

ammo

moon rocks

liftoff

white medusa

double heaven

f o o d . & . s n a c k s.

s l a n g . & . p r o f a n i t y.

light speed

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.