Should I post organized sets on this account?

• Hey everyone! I originally made my other account @stylebymayblooms to put all of my organized sets on and I also use it to manage my group: Trending Today. My main account, mayblooms, has gotten pretty big lately and I was asking if it would be better to just post my organized sets on my main account instead of having an entirely separate account.

I was originally worried about not getting enough support on my organized sets since they are definitely not as popular on this platform than on Polyvore. I had made organized sets in the beginning of this platform and they didn't do as well so I made the other account to have a free space to put them. I am just super unsure if I should continue to post my sets on this account or my other one and wanted to get your opinions.

Let me know what you guys think I should do!

~ Mayblooms

Here's some examples of my organized sets 😊

0_1587410559726_nonstop.PNG 0_1587410578155_paper planes.PNG 0_1587410585453_no roots.PNG 0_1587410610270_ta reine.PNG

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    933 4 0 Share

Comments (3)

• I'm nobody but, Please post to this account! I had no idea that you even had another account until today. I feel you need to use one account that everyone already knows (Mayblooms) and follows, to get wonderful inspiration from. You are a pretty popular person in this fashion medium. Make sure that everyone can see ALL of your creativity! Just a Thought.

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@sheila-l First of all, you are somebody! Your creations are amazing and I enjoy your submissions to my contests! Secondly, thank you for your kind words and reply! I will definitely take your points into consideration in making my decision! Thank you so much for your help and advice! 😊 ❤

• @mayblooms Thank You!

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.