THANK YOU FOR FIVE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS!

• Thank you all so much for following me and always supporting my sets, groups, and contests! I am so happy that I finally reached 500! So in return, I am going to try to continue to support all of my followers as well by trying to comment more on your sets 😊 It is the least that I can do !

But please let me know if you want to talk to me, ask me a question, if you need help with something, or just have a cool idea on how I can make my page more interesting for you

For example, I will be open to any suggestions for new things for my page, such as a collection that you guys want to see, new style of set you want to see me try, or a project that I should start, and you can send your ideas for those things in the comments of this post 😃

Thank you again for 500 followers! Have a nice day!

~ Mayblooms

0_1587410827766_thank you image.jpeg

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion
    772 3 1 Share

Comments (2)

• Thank you, and glad to see you back here, we missed you for a few days and were a little bit worried ;)...Congrats!

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@mimiints It's good to be back! Because I am only a senior in high school, online school had just started back up and I was adjusting to my new schedule 😊 Thanks for the warm welcome!

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.