Novelty Design contest winners

• Congrats to the winners of the ‘Novelty Design’ contest → https://urstyle.fashion/contest/1935-novelty-design ← (click the previous link, then the ‘winners’ tab to check all of them out). Here are our TOP 3:

1st place, designed by @pwhiteaurora

1st place, designed by @pwhiteaurora

2nd place, designed by @leinapacheco

2nd place, designed by @leinapacheco

3rd place, designed by @luckied99

3rd place, designed by @luckied99

Serious times call for laughter. “Laughter has something in it in common with the ancient winds of faith and inspiration,” G. K. Chesterton once said. Your amazing creations brought some much-needed levity & joy to otherwise somber days. I’m always in awe of your artworks, especially now. All things must pass, hopefully soon.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated! You guys are delightful! 🥰💐

Our next contest is coming soon, stay tuned!

Design Styles Defined

Design Styles Defined
    1568 5 0 Share

Comments (4)

• I am so honored that you thought so highly of my set to place it at #1 among all these fabulous entries!! It truly was another awesome contest you've hosted, and I really appreciate all the effort you put into creating wonderful collections to inspire us with in making sets for your contests!! Congrats to each of the other winners ~ you all did amazing work!! 😉 🏆 🎉

• Thank you so much! There were so many incredible designs, I'm honored to have been chosen. And thanks for creating such a fun contest for us 🙂 Looking forward to the next one!

• Design Styles Defined

@pwhiteaurora you are the first member to ever mention the collections, I really appreciate that.

Your set is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for being part of the Design Styles family! Cheers! 💖💐

• @jesuisunlapin Oh wow, I'm amazed nobody had ever thanked you specifically before about the wonderful collections you create for our set inspirations for your contests!!! I know how much time it takes to hunt for interesting stuff since I make lots of collections too, even tho' I don't host any groups/contests. Well, I'm sure many of the other members do appreciate your efforts too, but since we're all usually so pressed for time, just didn't follow through with their thoughts of appreciation.... Peace & Joy to you & yours!! 😊 ✌ 👍

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.