๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚ โ‹† ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” .:ใƒปยฐ โ˜† ยฐใƒป:. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

0_1580245543798_tumblr_pfmmrdZ1nO1vz587no1_12802.png

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ˜† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

SET

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚
    ๐’ช๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡ ๐น๐’พ๐’ป๐“‰๐’ฝ

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
    แดŠแด€แด„วซแดœแด‡สŸษชษดแด‡, แด แด‡ส€แดษดษชแด„แด€, ส™แด€sสœ, า“แด€ส€สœษชสแด€, ษขแดแด…ส€ษชแด„, sแด‡แด˜แด›ษชแดแดœs, แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด
    ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ
    แด‡แด…แดกแด€ส€แด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแดœแด„ส
    ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ โ‹† ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป โ‹† ๐“๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” .:ใƒปยฐ โ˜† ยฐใƒป:. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ €โ €โ € โ €Edward Lupin is supposed to be the fun professor, isn't he? So what on earth is the deal with the 15,000-word essay over "what you believe the most invaluable spell is" that he has assigned to everyone in his classes? It's out of nowhere! It's not like he cares for all the rumors that have been abounding lately on ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป. Those ridiculous love letters that it has been churning out have been making everyone laugh. There are even polls online to guess who wrote them and who they're meant to be about. It's all in good fun. So why would any professor go out of their way to ruin it all with an egregious amount of homework? It's all unrelated, of course . . . Just to prepare everyone for the exams, naturally . . .

825 2 2 Share

Comments (1)

• ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

@๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ?

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoire has the notifications for Instagram muted. It takes three hours for her to log in and see the comment, gracing itself beneath her already passive-aggressive photo in all its embarrassing and inappropriate glory.

โ €โ €โ € โ €The whole point of the post is to get Teddyโ€™s attention, but this is the last thing she wants him to be thinking of. He should definitely not know that most of her friends โ€” and the students at large โ€” fancy him. Will he think that she posted it because ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ fancies him? As if her past mistakes havenโ€™t damaged enough between them.

โ €โ €โ € โ € What if he has seen it already? What if he asks about it?

โ €โ €โ € โ €Her fingers twist furiously across the screen.

โ €โ €โ €( ๐ฝ๐ด๐ถ๐พ๐ผ๐ธ!!! ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’!! โฅผ

โฅฝ ๐‘Œ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ )
    โฅฝ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘!! )

โ €โ €โ €( ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ โฅผ

โฅฝ ๐ป๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ , โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ . ๐Ÿ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฅ, ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› )
    โฅฝ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’. ๐ป๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ )

โ €โ €โ € โ €The realization that someone else has noticed just how little Victoire means to Teddy stings more than she could ever put into words. She leaves her friend on read and continues focusing on the cold, beaten path to Hogsmeade. Though her beloved muggle AirPods fill her head with happy love songs, her mind keeps tripping over the mistakes sheโ€™s made on her own path to romance. ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ฌ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท? she wonders. It all feels so pointless.

โ €โ €โ € โ €By the time her journey reaches its end, Victoire is overcome with hopelessness. ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด . . . Bad habits always seem to be well-indulged inside Juneโ€™s Berry. As Vic gingerly steps inside, the air of the bar is not the only warmth to greet her. โ€œRed!!โ€ The full force of Veronicaโ€™s love and attention wraps her in a hug.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œHey, Nic,โ€ she hums into the small of her neck. Victoire has been reluctant to embrace anyone for so long. It feels like suffocating. But inside the arms of one of her oldest friends, she only feels safe. โ€œOh, Merlin. I canโ€™t call you that anymore!โ€ Nic pouts, twirling Victoireโ€™s still-somewhat-new blonde locks through her fingers. โ€œYou can call me whatever you want, even when I look like an evil Veela,โ€ she assures.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Nic dismisses her nonsense. โ€œYou could never be evil. Youโ€™re practically a Disney princess. Ah! There it is. Welcome to my humble pub, princess.โ€ She even bows for dramatic effect, and the room fills with both girlsโ€™ laughter.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIโ€™m sorry I missed your call,โ€ Vic says as she collects herself. โ€œI was in class. Figured Iโ€™d just pop down to see you instead of calling back?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €The owner slash bartender slash oh-yeah-she-does-everything-around-here lights up with a contagious smile. โ€œYes, yes, youโ€™re always welcome babe. I just wanted to invite you to my birthday party tomorrow! A small, kinda last-minute, low-key thing. You know me,โ€ she sings. Victoireโ€™s raises both eyebrows in protest. ๐“š๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ means knowing lowkey is ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ normally how she parties.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œAre you getting too old to run with the cubs, Mama?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Nic rolls her eyes and dismisses such nonsense with a half-offended click of her tongue. โ€œJust trying to celebrate with the people I love and actually ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ to share a conversation with this year.โ€ Victoire cannot contain her chuckles.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIโ€™m trying to think of a single birthday of yours where youโ€™ve managed to carry any conversation past midnight. Was it . . . four years ago? Maybe five? Donโ€™t think you made it past nine that time, even.โ€ The weight of that drunken-chunder night makes the air thick as they both stroll down memory lane. โ€œIโ€™m a mature lady now, Iโ€™ll have you know!โ€ Nic teases. Victoire only kisses her cheek. โ€œI know you are, babe. And donโ€™t worry. Bash already told me about the party last week.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She politely ignores the ashamed blush flushing the other girlโ€™s cheeks. โ€œVic, I didnโ€™t โ€” Itโ€™s not like โ€”โ€ But now it is the Gryffindor full of regret. โ€œNo, Veronica!โ€ she interrupts. โ€œThatโ€™s not how I meant it at all! I was just saying that Iโ€™d heard of it. It didnโ€™t mean anything.โ€ They both shuffle awkwardly, not entirely sure of how to proceed.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œI always wanted to invite you, babe. I did!โ€ She reaches out to clasp Vicโ€™s hand for some kind of reassurance.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œNot to worry, I get it. Itโ€™s . . .โ€ she struggles to find the words, knowing all too well there is only one that can really explain it. With a soft sigh of defeat, Victoire lets it out. If anyone understands, itโ€™s Veronica. โ€œItโ€™s complicated. Things with Teddy. I know.โ€ She gives her hand a little squeeze back to try and convey how much she doesn't mind the conditional invitation. ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ?

โ €โ €โ € โ €Nicโ€™s pained look says it all. She doesnโ€™t want to choose between two people that she loves in such similar yet different ways. But when she does have to, of course itโ€™s Lupin. Her fellow Hufflepuff. One of her oldest and closest friends. Victoire knows a million reasons why he is worth picking. ๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ, ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ, ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚โ€™๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ?

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œI just wanted to make sure he was stable and okay,โ€ Nic sighs. โ€œI want you all to be okay.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œBabe, itโ€™s your birthday. You just worry about you and what makes you happy!โ€ Vic hopes itโ€™s not obvious how pained she is on the inside.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œPrincess, you make me happy! And thatโ€™s why I want you to come! Eight oโ€™clock? Right here?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Vic allows her full Veela charm to light up. She is not ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ anymore for a reason. Shouldnโ€™t she own the truth of who she is?

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œEight sharp,โ€ she agrees, with a smile that could melt a thousand hearts. { ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด. } โ€œIf you need help with the decorations, just holler. Iโ€™ll be holed up in Madam Puddifoot's, writing an essay until my hand falls off.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh donโ€™t worry about that. Bash said heโ€™d have my head if I let anyone but him be in charge.โ€ Each girl sighs knowingly. โ€œOf course he did. Iโ€™ll be sure to arrive early tomorrow since he will definitely need all the help he can get.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Nic wraps Victoire up in one more hug. โ€œLadies and gents, a princess of the people! Love you, baby girl. Iโ€™m really glad youโ€™re coming.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €The Weasley not-so-bravely wiggles her way out and to the door. Sheโ€™s not sure how much longer she can hold her facade. โ€œLove you too, Nic.โ€ But the October chill seems more inviting than one she just received.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” .:ใƒปยฐ โ˜† ยฐใƒป:. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ €โ €โ €( ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘โ€™๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›โ€™๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค!! โฅผ

โฅฝ ๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ง๐‘ฆ. ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘ ๐‘ข ๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’! )

โ €โ €โ €( ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก? โฅผ

โฅฝ ๐‘™๐‘š๐‘™ )

โ €โ €โ €( ???? โฅผ

โฅฝ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’!! )

โ €โ €โ €( . . . ๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โฅผ

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œWhy? So Iโ€™m posh enough to be your date for the party?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoire jumps in the small bedazzled chair and pins the sudden-intruder against the hot pink wall. Her senses are whirling. Itโ€™s instinct. ๐“—๐“ž๐“ฆ ๐“’๐“ž๐“ค๐“›๐““ ๐“—๐“” ๐“ข๐“๐“”๐“๐“š ๐“ค๐“Ÿ ๐“ž๐“ ๐“œ๐“” ๐“๐“–๐“๐“˜๐“?! Victoireโ€™s lips and hands are twisting into ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ, but before she can complete the leg-locking spell, she realizes whose eyes โ€” very human, innocent eyes โ€” sheโ€™s looking into. Her attack stops in its tracks, and Bash slowly takes his hands off her. โ€œMerlin, Vic. Just saw you in the window and thought Iโ€™d harass you in person. Didnโ€™t think youโ€™d go all crazy lady on me!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €He doesnโ€™t know how not funny that is.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œSorry,โ€ she mumbles, hiding her shaking fingers in her coat pockets. But there is nothing that can quiet the thunder of her heart. At least Bash has never been known for his observation skills.

โ €โ €โ € โ €The intruder lithely brushes the confrontation away. If he notices the true panic he induced, he doesnโ€™t address it. Itโ€™s like it never happened. He playfully slips into a pink bedazzled chair at Victoireโ€™s table. The other patrons at Puddifootโ€™s force their attention away from ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”‚. If they donโ€™t pay attention to her, maybe she wonโ€™t unleash her crazy on them too. โ€œFuck,โ€ she whispers under her breath. Yeah of working on her perfect reputation gone in an instant. ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต, ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh relax!โ€ Bash hears her but doesnโ€™t get why she cursed. โ€œWho told you youโ€™re not invited? Nic loves you!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œThatโ€™s not the point, Bash.โ€ Realizing she has recovered her faculties, Vic dismisses him with a wave of her hand. He still doesnโ€™t take the hint.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIt's a rager! A Gatsby-worthy production! We will be dressed to the nines. Anyone can come. In fact, everyone ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ come.โ€ His hands are telling an elaborate story as he talks. Itโ€™s like he embodies the word chaos. โ€œBring whoever you want, Vic. Hell, even bring a date!โ€ A pregnant pause swallows his next question. ๐““๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ?

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œReally, Bash? A rager? Thatโ€™s not what Nic seemed to want earlier.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Bash seems uncharacteristically contemplative. As he looks around the gaudy little cafe, he picks up the papers in front of Vic. His reflexes are too quick for her to keep it from him. โ€œYou leave knowing what Nic wants to the pros and just come looking your best. Not that you ever disappoint.โ€ Itโ€™s a rare Bash compliment. How strange. She opens her mouth to address it, but he beats her to it. โ€œWhy are you writing something so dull on so many pages anyway?โ€ Her jaw locks as those hypnotic eyes skim the paragraph sheโ€™s working on.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œWhy donโ€™t you ask your best friend?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Bash roars in laughter. โ€œThis dumb assignment is from Teddy?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoire huffs and crosses her arms. โ€œYeah. When no student shows up at Nicโ€™s party, you can blame him.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €His continued chuckle receives a very disapproving look from the hostess. Bash is not exactly the kind of crowd that Madam Puddifoot enjoys having inside. His presence practically shakes with the promise of cracking every delicate teacup and plate in sight.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œMaybe Iโ€™ll go give my boy Professor Hunk a stern talking to.โ€ The chair egregiously squeaks across the wooden floor. Victoire tries to hold in her glare. โ€œYou read that stupid site too?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €He dramatically gasps. โ€œOf course I do! I'm not gonna fall behind on the hot goโ€™s!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œPlease just try to walk out of here without breaking anything.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €But he only flashes his signature wink. โ€œAnything for you, love.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €He is gone as quickly as arrived. By the skin of its teeth, the cafe survives Hurricane Bash.

โ €โ €โ € โ €๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต, ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ!

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoire canโ€™t remember the last time she showed up somewhere with arm candy in tow. Sure, she had been on a few private dates with some people over the summer, but all of those men had been wonky at best. She is certainly not enough of a nutter to bring one of them along. But she hates the nagging part of her that wants to rub her own date in Teddyโ€™s face. ๐“•๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด. She does not use the term often, but today is just that kind of messy that deserves it. Over and over. He will be the one rubbing a date in her face, most likely. Brown-haired-Instagram-girl is more than likely going to be in attendance. But why not bring a beautiful girl of her own? Two can play that game.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œFancy going to a birthday party, Farie?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Her roommate has been silently on her phone for nearly an hour, only giving Victoireโ€™s questions about outfits half-hearted glances and huffs. Enthusiasm is clearly her biggest attribute, and of course, she isnโ€™t procrastinating her magical theory assignment. At the direct mention, she rolls over slightly to face Vic. The curtains of her bed half-hide the eye roll. โ€œAre we children, Victoire? Who even has birthday parties anymore?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œUm, you did? Last year?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Farhiya drapes her arms dramatically into the air. โ€œExactly! Sooo last year.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Crossing her own arms, Victoire drops the clothes she has been toying with. She has no idea what to wear to this damned event, and now she is at a loss as to who she will walk in with too. โ€œYouโ€™re really going to turn down an excuse to get drunk?โ€ The other girl remains quiet. A bit too quiet. โ€œWhatโ€™s going on?โ€ Victoire insists, but the mystery continues.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œJust let me have my own plans, Vic,โ€ Farie snaps and goes back to lying on her other side. Despite the literal cold shoulder, the blonde is not so apt to give in. โ€œBut Jackie is away visiting family! And I know you donโ€™t have a boyfriend right now either!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Vic barely ducks in time as the assailant pillow crashes into the wall behind her head.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œMaybe I do, huh?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Her roommateโ€™s stubbornness continues as she does not move her attention away from the screen. โ€œWhatโ€™s so interesting anyway?โ€ Vic hisses. โ€œAnother stupid letter?โ€ Farhiya only half turns in order to stick her tongue out. โ€œTheyโ€™re not stupid, Vic! Theyโ€™re romantic! If you had any heart in there, youโ€™d appreciate them too.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œFarie, why are you being so defensive? I was just trying to have a good time with you. Please come to the party with me. Iโ€™ll buy the drinks!โ€ Apparently, wanting quality time with one of her best friends is the straw that breaks the camelโ€™s back. In a flash, Farhiya grabs her wand and shoes. She is out the door without so much a word.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œFor Merlinโ€™s fucking sake,โ€ Vic scowls. The Muggle f-word is snaking past her lips again before she can help herself. โ€œI canโ€™t get it right with anyone today.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Her hand twitches to her phone in temptation. Maybe she should read the next letter if everyone is going to talk all about it again. ๐“๐“ธ, ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ทโ€™๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“น๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป. Plus, she knows in her heart that reading another confessional will just fuel her jealousy that no one feels that way about her.

โ €โ €โ € โ €So if she knows better, why is her screen lit up already? Why is she scrolling through the notifications to find that special one that will torture her in all the worst ways?

๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ง,
    โ €โ €โ € โ €๐ผ ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ . . .

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œFarhiiiiyyyyyaaaa?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoireโ€™s soft call slinks down the hallway. She canโ€™t seem to track where her roommate has run off to. After a summer of finding some of the most obscure creatures, a witch is evading her? Talk about things she canโ€™t put on her resume anymore.

โ €โ €โ € โ €All of her roommatesโ€™ favorite haunts are empty, but Vic doesnโ€™t want to go back to their room either. It feels too empty without her in it. Thereโ€™s a suffocating loneliness she wants to avoid as long as she can.

โ €โ €โ € โ €A shuffle of feet snaps her into focus. โ€œFarie!โ€ she cries, rounding the corner. But the curly hair belongs to someone else desperately avoiding Victoire.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Godric Corner. The boy she nearly attacked at Jamesโ€™ party.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, sorry,โ€ she mumbles. โ€œI was hoping youโ€™d be โ€”โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œYeah, Farhiya. Havenโ€™t seen her.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œRight, well, I made her pretty miffed. Unsurprisingly.โ€ A dark chuckle escapes Vic as she uncharacteristically belittles herself. She has been equally avoiding Godric for this very reason. How should she act around him after what happened?

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œVic, Iโ€”โ€
    โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œGodric, weโ€”โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €They both close their mouths again. One could practically cut the awkwardness with a knife.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œYou first,โ€ Vic strains a half-smile she hopes is encouraging. She hardly knows him, but she has heard nice enough things about him before. Jackie always found him positively dreamy. What is new there? She finds almost every boy dreamy.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œUh, just, uh.โ€ He seems to have lost his footing. โ€œAre you doing alright?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Her blood runs cold. How long has it been since someone has asked that? How sad is it that the person who does is a stranger from another house that probably doesnโ€™t know anything about her, or even care?

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, yeah. Iโ€™m fine. That night,โ€ Victoire is fishing for an explanation. How can she summarize one of her darkest moments, one not a single soul knows, into a simple sentence that doesnโ€™t make her seem as crazy as ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป wants everyone to believe? โ€œYou know how it is. I had too much to drink. Working with all those dragons, just, uh, means I have my guard up a lot. Guess Iโ€™m no good with surprises.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €His eyes soften a little. Apparently her stupid story seems believable enough. โ€œDonโ€™t worry, I get it.โ€ He even laughs slightly. โ€œWell, not literally. My whole summer was spent in an office. But itโ€™s alright. No harm done.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She lets go of the breath she didnโ€™t realize she was holding.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œActually, Godric, what if I . . . could I maybe make it up to you? Thereโ€™s this birthday party tomorrow at Juneโ€™s. Cheap drinks. Nice music. Would you want to come with me?โ€ His walls are back up in an instant. Panic settles across his face.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œVictoire, I just donโ€™t think a loud party is the best place for you and me to be together in again, donโ€™t you think?โ€ She backs away slowly. Vic can only hold her perfect ruined image together so much longer.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, youโ€™re right. Totally right. And, yโ€™know, I really have to keep looking for Farhiya. My friend. You know. That girl. Who is my priority. Yes. Great. Iโ€™ll be seeing you.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She dips around the corner, bright red from head to toe, before he has a chance to reply. Arenโ€™t Veelas supposed to be impossible to resist?

โ €โ €โ € โ €๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝโ€™๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“พ๐“น, ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ.

โ €โ €โ € โ €She doesnโ€™t have to read the new rumor. She can feel it in the gaze of the students she passes in the hallway. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ปโ€™s vindictive presence wastes no time in churning out a new embarrassing post.

โ €โ €โ € โ €Vic clearly lacks self-control today, and it is not like these words will ruin a great day. Things are already miserable. She might as well torture herself; thereโ€™s nothing below rock bottom.

๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ

โ €โ €โ € โ €๐’ฑ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘’๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡; ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€. ๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐’ถ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’. ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž { ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐‘œ }.

โ €โ €โ € โ €A knife to the gut.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’. ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ: ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ท๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’.

โ €โ €โ € โ €A twist in deeper.

๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“๐“, ๐“ƒ๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘œ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ.

โ €โ €โ € โ €A hollow, unspeakable emptiness.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œSep! Sep! I think sheโ€™s waking up!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €The squeaky voice brings Victoire further back into reality. Cinnamon and bonfire blend in the air for the perfect harmony to put her at ease. Sheโ€™s somehow been brought to the Gryffindor Common Room, like sheโ€™s a lower level all over again. Just a few of the many pillows cradle her gently.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, thank heaven. Any longer and Iโ€™dโ€™ve brought her to Pomfrey.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €A welcoming cool hand graces her forehead.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œVictoire? Can you hear us?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She stirs and fights against the weights holding her eyes shut. Her slow blinking reveals two blurry figures. When they come into focus, she only knows one of them. Septimus, a fellow housemate in her year, looks worriedly over the shoulder of a young Gryffindor. The boy canโ€™t be older than twelve.

โ €โ €โ € โ €As enough of her senses come back, the anxiety revs her to life. Merlin, this is a new low. โ€œIโ€™m so sorry to have troubled you,โ€ she huffs. โ€œI have no idea what happened. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s nothing.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She presses herself onto her elbows, but the quick motion makes the whole world spin again. โ€œLeo, fetch some water!โ€ the older boy commands. Heโ€™s always been known to be a bit aggressive, and the younger one snaps to follow his lead.

โ €โ €โ € โ €๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ธ. Victoire remembers it now. She heard his name get called just last month. A little baby first year. She loved how fitting it was that a boy with a lionโ€™s name would find his way with the crimson and gold.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œItโ€™s okay,โ€ Vic assures. โ€œIt was just a small fainting spell.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Septimusโ€™ hand brushes an errant hair from her forehead. Sheโ€™s never seen him be so tender before. In lower levels, they hated each other. She beat him out for the Quidditch position he thought he deserved. Their rivalry in the classroom was known to be quite ferocious. And he even spread a rumor about her back in fifth year. Something to do with why she got โ€œkicked outโ€ of Beauxbatons. Well, he did not seem to hate her very much now.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œH-here,โ€ the first-year returns, two hands shaking slightly as he hands the quite-intimidating girl a glass filled to the brim. Some splashes onto her robes, but she couldnโ€™t care less. Victoire tries to give him her brightest smile as thanks.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œWill you be alright?โ€ he frets. โ€œMy mom is a doctor. I know a few things . . . and I can run real fast to Madam Pomfrey! I know the way now!โ€ His enthusiasm warms her chest. โ€œThank you so much, Leo, but you have already done enough. Iโ€™m really fine.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œI can take it from here, sprog. You get back to your friends.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Leo manages one more shy look over Sepโ€™s shoulder before disappearing up the tower staircase.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œYou know, youโ€™ve given him quite the story to tell his friends over the next few days. Famous upper-levels Weasley found by him! On the hallway floor! Just passed out in the middle!โ€ Septimus shakes his head. โ€œBit too knackered by carrying your crown, eh?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €Victoire takes another sip of the water to wiggle out of replying. Old habits donโ€™t die hard; it seems that theyโ€™re back to how itโ€™s always been. Banter and competition. But his hand falls thoughtlessly on her knee, thumb drawing small circles on the outside. That feels very unlike the Septimus she knows. And she hates how hypnotized she is by it.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIn all serious, Victoire, that post was out of hand. I mean, they all are,โ€ he sighs. The look they share says all they have to about the other times ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ป has hurt either of them. โ€œBut this one more than usual. I can understand why, well,โ€ he gestures to her sitting in this silly old room that holds their childhood memories, โ€œhow all of this happens.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œI donโ€™t remember even feeling faint,โ€ she admits, a tinge of worry peaking through.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œShit, do you think you hit your head? We can get you in the infirmary.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œNo, no,โ€ Vic quickly reassures him. โ€œMy head doesnโ€™t hurt. I know Iโ€™m fine.โ€ A deep sigh escapes her. โ€œI think Iโ€™m just overwhelmed. I didnโ€™t expect it to hurt as much as it did. I really thought I could handle it. But โ€” no, sorry. Itโ€™s not like you care. Iโ€™ll stop. Really, you can go now.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €But Septimus only smiles wider and cozies into a pillow beside her.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œHonestly, I wasnโ€™t up to much. And weโ€™re not stupid fifteen-year-olds anymore.โ€ He flashes her a coy smile. โ€œPlus I heard thereโ€™s this pretty girl out there desperate for a date.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, let me know if you find her!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €The pair bursts into laughter, and the silence that descends after is calm and peaceful.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œAre you ever going to let me off of here?โ€ Vic teases. โ€œI promise I can walk.โ€ Sudden mischief lights up his eyes. โ€œOnly if you let me take you on a date.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €She meets him right back with the deviltry. All those arguments and one-liners they always seem to have . . . maybe it doesnโ€™t have to be make them enemies. Maybe itโ€™s always been another type of connection.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIs this kidnapping? Classic Septimus Wood. I knew you could never be trusted.โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œAre you challenging me to sweep you off your feet, Weasley?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œOh, like how I swept you off your broom back in Quidditch tryouts?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €There they are again: laughing without a care in the world.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œWhy did we hate each other, Victoire? Youโ€™re only half bad,โ€ he ventures. She rests her head on his shoulder. โ€œWell, considering you saved my life, I guess youโ€™re only half bad too,โ€ she sighs.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œTsk, tsk. Donโ€™t forget about the real hero, Leo Reaves.โ€ His playful chide is joined by a nudging elbow. Victoire likes that he doesnโ€™t move it away after.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œYouโ€™re right, youโ€™re right. Iโ€™ll never forget about Little Leo,โ€ Vic promises. She takes a long, deep breath to muster all the courage her house can give her. Maybe itโ€™s the nostalgia of being back in her old common room. Maybe itโ€™s the vulnerability after passing out. But the little Gryffindor roar keeps charging inside her.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œSo, Iโ€™ve got this party tomorrow night. And, honestly, I donโ€™t want to show up with a date anymore. But, you know, maybe next week . . . โ€ A finger falls in her lips, stopping her from continuing.

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIโ€™m already planning our very elaborate evening,โ€ he winks. โ€œPick you up Saturday at six?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œIs it really considered picking me up when we live in the same tower?โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €โ€œSo sounds like youโ€™re saying yes!โ€

โ €โ €โ € โ €But she doesnโ€™t have to. Her wide smile says it for her.

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.