Moroccan Design contest winners

• Congrats to the winners of the ‘Moroccan Design’ contest → https://urstyle.fashion/contest/1807-moroccan-design ← (click the previous link, then the ‘winners’ tab to check all of them out). Here are our TOP 3:

1st place, designed by @luckied99

1st place, designed by @luckied99

2nd place, designed by @Kristina

2nd place, designed by @Kristina

3rd place, designed by @jewelsinthecrown

3rd place, designed by @jewelsinthecrown

This was the contest with the most beautiful designs so far. All the submissions definitely captured the exuberance of the Moroccan people, their colorful lifestyle, rich history & traditions!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone who joined the contest! You guys are precious! 💐

Our next contest is coming soon, stay tuned!

Design Styles Defined

Design Styles Defined
    1826 6 2 Share

Comments (5)
  • It's Your Imagination

✨ Thank you so much for my place in this contest! This was by far one of my favorites! Congratulations to all the other winners!✨ 🌞

• The Story Corner

Congratulations to the winners !! Such beautiful sets !

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

woah! Thank you for the first place spot next to these fabulous creators @Kristina and @jewelsinthecrown . I truly appreciate it as I was deeply inspired by your concept and all the sets floating around Urstyle. I really enjoyed participating @jesuisunlapin . Congrats to everyone! 😘 cheers to the days ahead

• Art Expression

@jesuisunlapin thank you so much for my win and congratulations to all the other winners. I was even going to submit another set last night prior to the end of the contest but Urstyle was doing a freak on me I could not see my sets and to create was not happening so I will keep my set for a future contest on Morocco perhaps. Disappointed I was just not meant to be I think. I loved this contest and all the entries were superb!🕌🧡🤎✨🤎🧡🕌

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Oh my! Thank you so much for my 2nd place, I am so happy!!! Wow! I liked this contest so much (actually I like all your contests) but mostly I like how this theme inspired me. I learned something about myself and my way of creating and designing. CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS♥ I am very honored to be among this great designers♥

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.