[PANN] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE TEASERS AND HIGHLIGH MEDLEY FOR HRTHRT'S COMEBACK???

• Because it's seriously freaking pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

They are coming back with their first full album 'Jasmine Season' on January 21 so please support them and give them lots of love, hrthrt fighting!!!!!

1318 4 2 Share

Comments (3)

• [+650,59] The title track is written by Hana and Nalee with and the melody was also written by Hana, ah...aren't our princesses the best??? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+500,80] I really really really like the feeling of this album, wishlist is already my favorite!!!!

[+690,40] We are getting subunit songs too???? as expected from our hrthrt babies~~~~ forever proud to be a to:cupid!!!

[+400,95] Ah...there goes my money ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ please take everything you want~~~~~~

[+553,95] I really love how even though they are barely 2 months old, Quartz Ent. decided to give them a full album. This shows how much they trust unnies and our fandom!!! Heart2Heart unnies, your cupidies won't disappoint we promise!!!

[+300,20] Heart2Heart Hwaiting!!! Let's the paint the world with Rose and Hyacinth Violet~~~~

[+289,39] Just by listening to the highlight medley you can see how much they worked in this album, the different nuances and how they explore their subunits too...can't wait to Jan 22!!!!!!

• [+197,30] The prologue teaser is also so pretty~~~bloom a lot our fairies

[+220,12] Kyungri surely looks pretty with short hair

[+315,30] Emperor Leerakkuma (one of Nalee's nicknames) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks so freaking cute like this~~, hard to believe she's such an amazing rapper

[+220,8] Emilia looks so gorgeous~~~it's blinding

[+430,40] If it's red,it's an apple and if it's an apple is obviously our goddess Mia~~ she's the best!!!!

[+200,3] Gia-yah,Gia-yah, please don't do this to my heart...your beauty is hurting this unnie ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+300,20] The more i see them, the more my heart feels happy and sad at the same time ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ, thank you for being here our hearties <3, i will forever be a cupid that brings hearties pride and happiness ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ i love you, i remember you ❤ 💜

• K-pop inspired by sets

WAAAAAAAAAAAH 😍😍😍😍😍 - Yujia

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.