[BLOG] EVERYBODY SAY: HELLO TO:CUPID (FANDOM REVEAL)

• TOGETHER...HEART2HEART! 안녕하세요 하트하트 입니다!

We are very proud and excited to announce the official opening of our fandom, this is a moment that all of us members have waited a lot, we thought of many different names, but this one struck to us as a meaning of our precious relationship with you guys. Because of your precious love and support, heart2heart can exist.

0_1579219693303_tocupid.png

name meaning

'To' comes from the "together" of hrthrt's official greeting, while 'cupid' is considered the god of desire and affection. the name expresses heart2heart's desire of being together with their fans with their hearts united as one.

Official Lightstick cupid:bong

alt text

Base: White

meaning: blank space for both to: cupid and hrthrt create their work of art and memories, together.

Dome: Hexagon shaped

Center: to: cupid's official logo

meaning:heart2heart will always protect to cupid as six. and to: cupid will always light the way to heart2heart

Official Colors

alt text

alt text

2089 7 5 Share

Comments (6)

• Wah! So awesome!!!! Love the lightstick, name, and meaning and colors! - CEO OF DAEYANG ENT

• Oh. my. goodness... SO BEAUTIFUL! I already love being in the fandom 🙂 Ordering lightsticks now for me and my unnies ❤ - Chinsun

• K-pop inspired by sets

Congratulations on your fandom name reveal, girls!!!! Also hello to To:Cupids!!!!! - Saeyoon

• @daeyang-ent Thank You so much CEO-nim!!!!- Heart2Heart

• @fxn-official Welcome to the fandom!!!!! we can't wait for your official merch to release,and Ice is such an amazing song too, fighting!!!!!! ❤ - Emilia

• @official_strbm Thank you so much sunbaenim!!! And also hello to Byulbis too 💙 💜 -Gia

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.