I cannot disconnect these waves
    I am the puppet master that never cut the strings
    Hanging forever this life is just not what it seems
    Riding in a chariot made of other things
    Apple turn to buggy roaches turn to human beings
    Fireflies turn to lamps field mice turn to horses
    Pull my carriage up let me out now I'm nauseous
    How could I have ever foretold this?

โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ขโ˜พโ˜ผโ˜ฝโ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข

๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐จ๐š๐ซ๐ โ˜ฝ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

279 2 1 Share

Comments (1)

• โ๐””uote applicable to character.โž

โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ขโ˜พโ˜ผโ˜ฝโ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข.โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข:โ€ข

โ˜ฝ ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Sionann Blood (Sh-ah-non)

โ˜ฝ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ: Siรขn (Sh-ah-n)

โ˜ฝ ๐€๐ ๐ž: 21

โ˜ฝ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž: Dark, intense eyes that are hard to read. She has an expressive mouth and animated facial expressions. Thanks to a childhood of laborious farm work, Sian is strong. No stranger to beating someoneโ€™s ass if they try her. Thereโ€™s always a blade on her person. Sianโ€™s drop-off โ€˜uniformโ€™ is simple, usually sportswear or jeans and a tee. Stepping out, she opts for something attention grabbing. Her taste is eclectic. She moves with grace and precision.

โ˜ฝ ๐’๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง : Bicurious

โ˜ฝ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: Cara Delevigne / 5e1c3f

โ˜ฝ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž : Earth

โ˜ฝ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ: Over the past few years, her connection to nature has become stronger. She has a feeling when it will rain. An image in her mind's eye of an unseen creature nearby. At a glance, a knowing of what is poisonous and the antidote.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย She feels the tides of energy physically, as if they are brushing past her skin. Mountains are alive, the ground breathes, the trees whisper in the wind. The earth has a language. She recharges her battery by withdrawing into nature.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย As long as she can remember, she has a green thumb. She can control the way a plant grows, down to the DNA.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Animals are a different story. A few years ago, a friend was opening an exotic pet store. He asked her to be a business partner in the sense of controlling the genome sequence of the pythons he was breeding. Anyway, the snakes were born with all sorts of freaky mutations. Sian no longer tries to grow that branch of her magic.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Sian grows cannabis. She plays god with the genetics to create new, powerful strains. Thereโ€™s a connection to her plants, intuitively knowing what they need. She plays dulcimer for them, giving plenty of tlcโ™ก Those who smoked her weed say itโ€™s one of (if not the) best theyโ€™ve ever tried.

โ˜ฝ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ:
    (You'll want to include what they're not good at, but you should also include any quirks they have)

โ˜ฝ ๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ: loyal, sharp, understanding, passionate, silly,

โ˜ฝ ๐•๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ: addictive personality, manipulative, blasรฉ, stubborn, materialistic, thrills, tattooed musicians

โ˜ฝ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ: In a nut-shell, down to earth. Sian is an open, calming presence. Broken people are attracted to this, but having learned a valuable lesson, she keeps them at armโ€™s length. Her exterior toughened up over the years. She can count the people in her inner circle on one hand. Though her outer circle is is large. She knows a lot of people and vice versa.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Sian is bright and always appears to be in a good mood. She loves being humored and humoring others. After years of experience, reading people is second nature. After observing someone, she gets a feel of their characteristics and behavior. More often than not, correctly predicting the next thing someone says or does.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย She is honest and confrontational. Friends rely on her to tell the blunt truth. If you want to hear things that fall in line with your subjective reality, Sian is the wrong person to ask. Also stubborn, this combination causes her to butt heads with friends and family.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย A smooth operator; accomplishes tasks with efficiency and grace. She has a silver tongue, making persuasion and negotiation look effortless, when in fact itโ€™s taken years of practice.
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Rebellious, sometimes doing illegal things just for the sake of doing them.

๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ: dancing & vibing, chemistry, finding new music, painting, classic horror movies, forests, writing poetry, natural medicine, the Pacific Northwest
    ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ: Four Loko, Henderson, guys that fuck for drugs, excuses

๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ: pouts when bored, rolls her eyes a lot,
    ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
    People can recognize her by her laugh- loud and contagious. She's often laughing at something or making a joke.

โ˜ฝ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐:Sian grew up on a farm in Boulder, Colorado. She is one of four kids.
    (Their childhood, adolescence, their family, their friends now vs. before their powers came into play, etc. Whatever applies to them)

โ˜ฝ ๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:ย 
    ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ:
    Ronan, brother

๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž:

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.